Author: RitaY

Is it appropriate to restore violence scenes through fashion photography? [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-8 08:51:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2014-9-8 08:55
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-8 07:18
Who's trolling? You don't know much about photography either.

Robert, keep on trolling, it's good to watch you make a fool of yourself.

As for photography, well I do have a degree in photography (it was a major in my first of 3 double major degrees) with honours so I do know what I'm talking about. Part of a photography major is the study of art.  Now it's well known that engineers on the otherhand are essentially philistines where anything but engineering is concerned.  I doubt if you'd know high key lighting if you fell over it nor the difference between an Ionic, Doric or Corinthian order, let alone how to manipulate or expose for HDR.  

Now stick that in your pipe and go choke on it.  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-8 08:52:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2014-9-7 16:53
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-7 16:51
Robert, keep on trolling, it's good to watch you make a fool of yourself.

As for photography, wel ...

You think taking a course in college makes you a good photographer?
Show some of your stuff then.

So that explains your know-it-all personality. You were a spoiled brat born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
You never did answer if there's a Chinese term for "blowhard".
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-8 10:30:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2014-9-8 10:44
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-8 08:52
You think taking a course in college makes you a good photographer?
Show some of your stuff th ...

Some of my work has been in the China daily Calendar and is on the site, go look for it. You'll find any of my astronomy related posts with images are my work as are travel shots.

No robert, I don't know it all, but with a total of 7 degrees (3 double major graduate with honors and a masters)  and a considerable number of lesser qualifications I do know a modicum about a wide range of mateiral.  

Oh jealous of the silver spoon are you? Pathetic isn't it, as I didn't choose to be born in to an educated affluent family, nor have I ever used my families money or position since I left for university. I paid for all of my university education by working three jobs in total and since my original graduation, I have worked and worked damned hard to get what I have, and unlike you I don't begrudge others from earning a lot of money if they are capable of it. I am however opposed to excessive lifestyles and extortionate salaries as earned by the banking sector and fund managers for example and to the monopolisation of the common wealth of a nation such as resources for the financial betterment of a few.

As for the Chinese word for blowhard the only thing I can think of is  吹牛高手 that is close. Not that you'll be able to read it.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 10:35:06 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-7 18:30
Some of my work has been in the China daily Calendar and is on the site, go look for it. You'll fi ...

My work on on the CD daily Calendar too and you can find many more in my CD Profile.
But if you want to continue as a blowhard that's your business. Braggarts rarely change their boring ways.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 11:41:52 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-8 10:35
My work on on the CD daily Calendar too and you can find many more in my CD Profile.
But if you wa ...

Brag, me, never. I merely state the truth.  when it comes to blowhards you should look at yourself as you're a pontificating overblown windbag when it comes to posts and a troll of the worst kind.  But that's not a reflection on you as a person, for all I know you could be a nice person, but from what I've gleaned of you and your reputation around the net, it's not very positive.   Keep it up Robert, to use the hackneyed old phrase, you amuse us.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 11:45:38 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-9-7 19:41
Brag, me, never. I merely state the truth.  when it comes to blowhards you should look at yourself ...

You are a prime example of the best education money can buy.
Can you get a refund maybe?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 11:59:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-8 11:45
You are a prime example of the best education money can buy.
Can you get a refund maybe?

Sorry I do not respond to personal attacks.

Discussion terminated on the grounds that you aren't worth wasting my time on.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.