Views: 5616|Replies: 54

Why are nice threads being deleated? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-3 19:14:42 |Display all floors
I noticed that my thread " I live in a beautiful city" was deleated. This is not the first time I have had threads deleated and then reinstated onto the forum for members to enjoy.

The offending thread had pictures of the sea and an old army barracks that is now a tourist attraction for people from around the world to see. The pictures are very beautiful, only two pictures will offend some members as they have me in them. I suppose just those two pictures could be reason enough.

I know the moderators have a difficult job and it is easy to sit back and throw cheap shots without solutions, I really believe the China Daily Forum needs a larger staff to deal with the ever increasing e traffic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-3 19:30:46 |Display all floors
Hmm, maybe try post the pics again in here dusty1.

One at a time.

Whatever post with a pic in it that doesn't turn up will be the offending article.

Just a thought.

Maybe the post was broken or went into cyberspace, did it sit for a while waiting for verification and then go to a dustbin?

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-3 19:32:48 |Display all floors
Maybe there was not enough cleavage on show, there are plenty of those pics getting through the filters

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-3 19:42:46 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-3 19:32
Maybe there was not enough cleavage on show, there are plenty of those pics getting through the filt ...

True, you could see my body in a reflection that might be enough to get the thread banned

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-3 19:43:51 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-3 19:42
True, you could see my body in a reflection that might be enough to get the thread banned

Especially at dinner time! In future get your wife in the pics, t should work wonders

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-3 19:47:27 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-3 19:43
Especially at dinner time! In future get your wife in the pics, t should work wonders

I have no makeup on or sexy clothes,  my boobs are on par with most Chinese women (flat) but I have the body of a sack of spuds. Why was the thread dragged from the forum? ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-3 19:51:43 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2014-9-3 19:47
I have no makeup on or sexy clothes,  my boobs are on par with most Chinese women (flat) but I hav ...

Sadly my bobs are bigger than many Chinese ladies I am lucky, my missis bucks the steroetype.

I have never sussed why some threads go and if you complain they ALWAYS blame a technical error

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.