Author: english-learner

What language will be the most popular in the future?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-5 06:07:58 |Display all floors
The western strategy is locking in on forced trade, forced debt, theft from hostages, pillage anyone and other commitments to debauchery, which are always the signal before the fall. Since we are doing a systemic correction from the core out through all, this is the final collapse of the sequence initiated by Athens then Rome, so expect it to start slowly and go deep, all the way through, the infrastructure. NATO is not encroaching on Russia, rather, the drowning west is pulling EU down. So the western languages will lose some popular appeal during this phase in history without dying. Some will live. Disregrard recently published claims about google quantum computing. I do what I do to goad the lying thieves out of hiding, to confess their thefts with unfounded belief in false cause, so we know who to remove first. Had the west wanted to trade with me since 1974 when I invented negative numbers, they could have, and instead they held me hostage in forced poverty with fake debt, stole from me and forced me to show my work to prove my innocence against false allegations, which ruined the trade relation, so while they collapse for having done that, I keep my citizenship and dibs on working unharassed on all my topics including quantum and I invest in new trade relations. This includes new computers with correct logic first, and then quantum. Who removes google has my support. The difficulty with popularising Chinese and present computer technology is the youth are forgetting how to write Chinese although the present input devices include an input system requiring knowledge of the correct stroke order. This has to be solved. Due to early rejection of religious worship of debauchery in society, China has a good chance of making Chinese the next most popular language. However, a present advantage Chinese has by design is it is a public secret language since the absence of alphabet makes it impenatrable. If Chinese becomes the most popular, the wall the language is.. will be history. Keeping an alphabet language as the most popular is a way to keep a ruling and a working class, if you want that as an intermediate step. The cognitive problem Canada shows is a by-producet of low education for lower classes for millennia. I think we will keep many European languages for a long while as the lingua franca since it is a way to let who wants to climb up out of the collapse do so. Learning Russian, Italian, German, English, French and similarly alphabetized languages is easy. Chinese can be alphabetized by Zhuyin however that will result within a decade in the formation of a halfbreed illiterate population who speaks what is first called slang and in subsequent generations is called a dialect. If China wants the linguistic wall down, then I recommend the standard, Chinese is unknown by an individual unlessthe individual can listen, speak, read and write without phonics help, in which case, the disambiguity of Zhuyin as opposed to the deliberate ambiguity of pinyin increases the rapidity and accuracy of learning Chinese.
Jennifer Han Zhenhao

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 06:18:52 |Display all floors
i think it is probably english which will always be the most important language in the near future, beause the advanced science & technology and education are main mastered by western countries since english is main language for those people. we need to learn the advanced knowledge to improve us, although more than 1.5billions humans speak chinese at current stage. certainly, i hope our country will be more  stronger and stronger than any other country in the world, at that time, chinese will be surely the most attractive language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 06:51:53 |Display all floors
Jucci Post time: 2014-9-4 23:55
Why nobody doesn't mention anthing about spanish? It's broadly spoken in America and even in the U.S ...

because this is a chinese forum...spanish is only popular in america, it is useless in asia...chinese people go to canada, so even french is more useful than spanish in this regard....i was going to say it depends where you live...

i told my cousin in america to study mandarin...his friend was like, study spanish...i had 2 favorite teachers in high school, one of them was my spanish teacher. so im not putting down spanish, but it really has zero use in asia. in contrast, chinese speakers are everywhere...soon more asians will speak chinese rather than english in asia...
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 06:57:09 |Display all floors
laurenjunior Post time: 2014-9-4 11:11
It is definitely english will remain as world language . Chinese can be spoken most people because o ...

I sometimes made the mistake of not greeting people in Chinese before trying to say something.
That sometimes has an effect on them because they're not expecting you to know chinese at first.
I noticed when I'm engaging people in conversation, like a store clerk, I would glance at the next customer, and if I forget to say Ni hao they act like they can't believe I'm speaking Chinese. They'd say something like, oh I thought he was speaking English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 07:13:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-4 23:19
The language of love is either French, Robber: "Je ne vous n'aimes pas du tout!"
or it is Tagal ...

Actually, I don't think Robert was talking about the Language of love in a specific language sense, I think he was actually being more poetic than that, surprising as that may be. and in that sense I hope he's right.
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 07:19:31 |Display all floors
As long as we continue to communicate, it does not matter what language we use.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 09:18:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-5 09:58
I am so used to seeing Robber as a hardnosed, unfeeling, unsentimental person I couldn't  ...

Sometimes we get pleasant surprises from unexpected places

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.