Author: english-learner

What language will be the most popular in the future?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-4 19:57:28 |Display all floors
maikeruhnke Post time: 2014-9-4 16:12
I attend a foreign language school here in China and am amazed at how many students speak English as ...

Nice Avatar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 20:09:04 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2014-9-4 10:50
"language of love".....

that is very surprising coming from your , but nevertheless a Welcome Su ...

He probably was a bit tipsy on Trader Joe's two buck Chuck wine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 21:07:33 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-3 20:03
The same language that has always been the most popular.. the language of love.

then WHY is sooo many divorce cases like if there a SALE is goin on  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 21:19:26 |Display all floors
"I attend a foreign language school here in China and am amazed at how many students speak English as their second language.  So my vote is for English."

i dont know, i was in beijing and other chinese cities and hardly anyone spoke english there. they might know a word or two but hardly enough to carry on a conversation...just through sheer number of people who speak chinese, the chinese language will always be important.

im not voting because i dont care. but i wont let go of chinese study.
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 22:21:01 |Display all floors
I think chinese must be the most popular language in the future.absolutely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-4 23:55:31 From mobile |Display all floors
Why nobody doesn't mention anthing about spanish? It's broadly spoken in America and even in the U.S.A is offially 35 milloin and unofficially 50 million.And until 2050 in U.S will be 100 million spanish speakers. Already now total number of speakers is nearly 500 million.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 00:03:13 From mobile |Display all floors
The U.S.A,country where isn't official language at all.I think of they will make some official language,so there will be at least spanish with english,but probably some others too.Maybe that's why they don't to add official language to constitution

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.