Author: english-learner

What language will be the most popular in the future?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-7 07:41:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-6 20:35
I think that is not an unwise proposition. If you learn to read Chinese you cvan communicate wit ...

Chinese teachers insisting on calligraphy???? That is getting to be a rare thing

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-7 07:43:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-6 20:38
The huge variation in pronunciation of Chinese characters is staggering: the same signs that are re ...

Most people understand a range of accents, otherwise the TV would have problems, many dialects are slowly dieing, as Shanghainese is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-7 19:01:30 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-7 07:40
Children can easily learn several languages if exposed to it at an early enough age, I have seen t ...

i did say, if you live in china among chinese people, you can learn to speak chinese without needing to learn to read it. so i dont know what you are disagreeing with...
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-8 06:38:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-7 21:43
Most people constantly ask their interlocutors, "do you mean 'shi' as in 'shi...'?" ALso, many C ...

That does not happen often in regulare conversation unless they are talking about names and addresses or the like.

The subtitles thing is fading out and harps back to days when many ONLY spoke a dialect.

It is becoming rarer to hear Shanghainese hear, in the past it was commonplace

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 20:55:54 |Display all floors
definitely English,it cover many international  comunication,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-18 21:06:22 |Display all floors
definitely English,it cover many international  comunication,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-22 09:55:07 |Display all floors
Russian, Chinese, Hindi They control huge land areas and resources, are large economies and have large populations.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.