Views: 6475|Replies: 16

Notice: CD English Club (Beijing)meeting on June 13 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-11 12:27:08 |Display all floors
Dear all CD members,

Pls be kindly infromed taht the third meeting of CD English Club is coming! the detail information as below:

Date & Time: 10:00~12:00AM on June 13 Sunday
Topic: No.1. What dream do you have, a dream of happiness or a
Martin Luther King's dream?
No.2. Are you ready to help those in need, beggars, poor patients
and other English learners?
No.3. What kind of boss or administrative superior do you want to work
with?

It's easy to find and not very expensive compared with other bars. Lots of soft drink
supply.You can go there and order something for yourself(of course not necessary) and join the discussion. Most of drinks' price are around fifteen from five to thirty Yuan.
You can check the following URL to get information about the restaurant.
http://beijing.elong.com/new_locations/8200960.html

If you take subway, get off at ChaoYan Gate station, EastNorth exit. Go straight along ChaoWai Street, turn right at FengLian square(PartyWorld), walk almost 150m. You can find it.

Hope you will show up!
Any problem please feel free contact me.

Best Regards
Dario

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 13:04:29 |Display all floors

I want to join you!

Are you the organizer of this club?
I am very happy to join you all!
My e-mail adress: kay8010@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 13:25:53 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you!

I am very glad to join the club.   My mail address is Jasminine_liu@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 13:33:29 |Display all floors

Reply: I want to join you!

I am a volunteer of the English, and welcom you all join us! you need to send an email to Takky (wdodw@263.net) who is also one volunteer of the English. Then, he will give you more information about the club!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 16:48:33 |Display all floors

Hi!

I want to join you guys,really.I am a senior in a certain university,and I know you guys are based on diffrent backgrounds after some days' surfing on here.So any guy like me here who may seem be easier to talk with  here for similar background?
It is so hot these days in Beijing...^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 19:15:37 |Display all floors

lovely Dario

Dario, you are so great, your sense of responsibilities is beyond my imagination, but it doesn't mean I underestimated your devotion. Whenever I get online, I can read your message giving details to applicants about our Club and activities. Everyone will be loving you, I am sure, such a nice guy!

Hudson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 21:44:33 |Display all floors

I please bring some dear begger friends from overseas for humanitarian purposes.

I would like to register here for my dear friends beggars from overseas as follows:

The reason that I have to bring them along is because they came to me and requested me to bring them along so that they can have better chance to beg food from Beijingers for their miserable empty stomaches. Since they have been poor teachers overseas, hardly found a reasonable decent job in their own motherland. Recently they found some employment opportunities in China, but considering their spending habit on credit, they don't have other means to obtain food before the next payday.  For the humanitarian mission, I'd like to bring them along for the CD English Club:

ts, ---- Poor alledged american something, ts' father, ts' wife, taking casual jobs in southern parts of China, relating to the newly discovered HIV corrupted officials.
hedan ------- miserable american (self-claimed) native english teacher without proper teaching skills requested by Mainland China. suspected additional gender beyond the UN recognized two types. Likely to be Eununch. his maybe wife, depends on what he/she/it is from time to time. similiar profession with ts' wife, involved in the HIV corrupted officials. maybe some other extended, further extended relationships will come.

More to add.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.