Author: VALARMORGHULIS

The two liitle bad guys was punished by villagers because of stealing ducks   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-1 01:57:20 |Display all floors
starinsky1 Post time: 2014-8-31 01:54
i see i'm a minority in this forum. that's fine by me. if you want to humiliate people to teach th ...

""i find that people have an inner sense of right and wrong, and if you can get that to work, it works much better than
putting external control upon them.""

Then you'll have to agree that Abrahamic religions (the big three money making big business religions) are destructive
in their nature. They pretend to spread "morality" when all they really want it to make money doing at little work as possible.
Look at the obscene riches of the Catholic church or the Jewish cartel.
They preach we are all bad but God knocked up a virgin, the offspring was killed by bad people, then the freak came back
from the dead to make up for all our sins. Pretty outrageous but convenient. Pay the church and stop worrying about you
behavior. After all, iif you can believe the coming back from the dead thing, you'll believe anything.
The Christians teach this, the Jews are more than happy to have people believe that if God did knock up a virgin the
offspring would be Jewish and thus make Jews the choosen ones. I can hear that cash registers ringing already.
The Christians are expert at believing no matter what they do, they are good and moral.
The Jews are expert at pushing the limits of deceit and when others are fed up, they pretend to be a persecuted people.
The Islam came late to the game and saw the folly of nebulous concepts and put down hard and fast rules which nobody
can fill. The leaders then have carte blanche at fleecing, killing, or maiming anyone they want for profit.

These boys knew what they were doing was wrong. Now they are paying the price. It's as simple as that.
China would be wise to keep western religions out of China or crime, both petty and major, will only get worse.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 07:23:02 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-1 01:57
""i find that people have an inner sense of right and wrong, and if you can get that to work, it w ...

I don't get involved with any religion, because I think they are all very misleading.

I'm sure the boys are not complaining, but you'll never convince me that humiliating kids is the right thing to do under any circumstances.
Human nature is good and can be trusted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 09:24:14 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-8-29 17:31
Hopefully they have learned their lesson

agree with you ~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 09:26:24 |Display all floors
starinsky1 Post time: 2014-8-30 08:14
they are just children. humiliating them is not the answer. humiliating them only teaches them how t ...

Quite agree with you ,but sometimes, there are something in ideal life different from the reality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 09:26:48 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2014-8-30 07:56
Maybe the police wouldn't help much, from what I've read about the police in China.

How about that ,I know they are different ~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 09:27:07 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2014-8-29 20:32
They should have forced them to pick them up by the a$$

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 10:06:17 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-8-30 10:06
It didn't work. From the Chinese websites I read that these kids are regular trouble makers in the ...

That is an awardard situation~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.