Author: sunnylin01

Are Foreign Men Good Enough for Chinese Women?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-5 08:26:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
....ratton is futsanglung ghost.....I have their mixed PM as proof, they confused their names when in PM with me.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 08:29:14 |Display all floors
....ratton is futsanglung ghost.....I have their mixed PM as proof, they confused their names when in PM with me.....

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-5 08:41:22 |Display all floors
hempman Post time: 2014-9-5 08:34
No!  just you! Ya semed like you were wanting a chat more than normal blogging behavio. Buy yourse ...

OK ghost, your ID is becoming clearer.

Point is this is a discussion board, not a blog, they are different so maybe you are in the wrong place.

Only sad people resort to petty insults such as yours, your comment hear would be another racist remark if only you had got the facts right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 09:50:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-9-5 10:07:15 |Display all floors
VALARMORGHULIS Post time: 2014-9-3 22:53
Seems you are , If you are the man who let your wife pregnant ,that you won't be worried about you ...
If you are the man who let your wife pregnant ,that you won't be worried about your kids ,because he will be like you~

true... and that is reason enough for hempman to be worried, isn't it?
We all want what is best for our children.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-9-5 10:11:16 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-9-5 02:31
Another article of absolute utter "s***e"

and here's why

good point! There are people who will try and create something out of nothing, just to raise racist and other feelings and play on the differences.. it is a cheap tactic. They cannot report a happy marriage of interracial couple or report a problem between them, just as human story. They feel a compulsive need to bring out the worst in people.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-5 12:22:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.