Author: sunnylin01

Are Foreign Men Good Enough for Chinese Women?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-19 03:55:33 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-18 13:33
And yet you were the one admiring those Korean ladyboys

No, sorry, I wasn't.

But I'm sure you're hilarious otherwise.

Please keep trying.

But back to the thread... I think we've found some evidence here in this poster why Chinese women aren't always as deserving of the guys they think they are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-19 04:03:08 |Display all floors
Cronos Post time: 2015-1-19 03:55
No, sorry, I wasn't.

But I'm sure you're hilarious otherwise.

It is ok to come out of the closet, this is the year 2015, no need to hide your true colors. If you like Korean boys, so be it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-19 04:04:33 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-19 04:03
It is ok to come out of the closet, this is the year 2015, no need to hide your true colors. If yo ...

Wow, retard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-8-31 23:56:36 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-9-5 00:31
Another article of absolute utter "s***e"

and here's why

sadly this forum seems to contain more than 'questions' that incite racist and other negative comments

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-9-1 00:21:54 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2014-9-5 00:31
Another article of absolute utter "s***e"

and here's why

Par for the course from the current set of staffers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-9-1 16:47:09 |Display all floors
Many zhongguo girls' so-called understanding of the western men (as related in that article) is just plain BS.
Go live in the west, work in the factories, walk the streets to get a real idea of what western men are like. And they will soon learn that human beings are more similar than different. Obviously there are some foreigners who will take advantage many naive and gullible zhongguo girls' about the "macho-ness" and "openness" of foreign men.  The concept of the "western men" does not include those from Eastern Europe because they are different. NATO, however, is trying to expand eastwards.
"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.