Author: VALARMORGHULIS

Should your hobby be your work?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-28 18:14:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-8-28 14:15
VALARMORGHULIS Post time: 2014-8-28 13:06

I might be able to source a prohibition era booze......allow me to treat you to a sip when we meet Robert has been making outlandish claims on this thing forever.......my prohibition era booze is nothing in comparison I think!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-28 18:19:14 |Display all floors
jenny201408 Post time: 2014-8-28 08:57
What do you do?  Do you work as a hobby?

my work is as complicated as my personal history, i can't give a one word response...suffice it is to say, i work for free, so this must means i enjoy it and get much satisfaction from it, correct? technically i do get my own reward, it's just not monetary.
Human nature is good and can be trusted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 08:39:35 |Display all floors
starinsky1 Post time: 2014-8-28 18:19
my work is as complicated as my personal history, i can't give a one word response...suffice it is ...

I also do know what's your job. but i understand you enjoy your work, and satisfy with current situation.
Congratulation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 08:53:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by starinsky1 at 2014-8-29 09:07
jenny201408 Post time: 2014-8-29 08:39
I also do know what's your job. but i understand you enjoy your work, and satisfy with current sit ...

yeah? whats my job? i dont even know how to describe it. you would really shock me if you really knew. i would bow to you if you really knew.

edit. if you understood your true nature, you would be happy, too. if you understood that the universe is actually a good one where evil doesnt exist but is created, you would be happy, too. if you understood that life is just a learning experience, you would be happy, too. if you understood that you are special in your own right and you dont need to prove anything to anyone, you would be happy, too. if you understood that life is a gift and not a curse, you would be happy, too. you will understand when you are ready. in the meantime, do try and sincerely serve humankind. the benefits are enormous.

im not satisfied with myself, a lot of things to be done and i have been slacking off lately...im sure my teacher isnt happy.
Human nature is good and can be trusted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 10:15:17 |Display all floors
In my opinion I think I will give a positive answer.Yes.I think my hobby will become my work.I will spend much time on it and I will do what I really want to do.There may be two problems here.Firstly,the work by your hobby couldn't afford your life.But I think you can do some part time jobs or have a full time job that could pay for your daily life and support for continually studying in your hobby at the beginning.When the time is appropriate,you can quit the job and be totally devoted to your hobby.Secondly,it may turn the hobby you love to the work you have to do.But I don't think it is really a problem.It is a very good oppotunity to check whether you really love it.You may get pain or un-freedom from it,but you also have the chance to carefully and fully think about it techinacally,logically and practically.I think it is the most efficient way to help you to be a professional and excellent person in your hobby field.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 10:22:08 |Display all floors
starinsky1 Post time: 2014-8-29 08:53
yeah? whats my job? i dont even know how to describe it. you would really shock me if you really k ...

Sorry, i fortot add the word "not" in the pre-reply.
Your idea is great, frankly and pleasedly accept everything appearing in my life, and explore myself best.
Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-29 16:58:34 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2014-8-28 18:14
I might be able to source a prohibition era booze......allow me to treat you to a sip when we meet  ...

I am a Chinese~~ it's good to  sharing ~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.