Author: moonshooter

Russia's true goal in sending massive aid convoy into Ukraine   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-8-23 13:09:48 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-23 13:27
Your comment fly in the face of your earlier stated, and rather strong, objections to countries th ...
Why now come out in favour of the aggressor

I support Russia's position, because I dont believe it is the aggressor here. Look at the facts and how the Russians have gone about responding to the events in Ukraine. I think the aggressors, provocateurs etc are neither the Russians nor the Ukrainians themselves. They are the global meddlers and aggressors, who are saving their own soldiers and using proxy cannon fodder. Russians and Ukrainians are dying..
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 13:13:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-8-23 15:16
Putin is trying to protect the financial interests of Russia as any president of a capitalist country would do.

TheHermit Post time: 2014-8-23 13:38

No he is not..... unless you buy all the Western propaganda.

Actually, Putin SHOULD be doing more than that. He is so far only responding and reacting. Looks like that is how weakened Russia is. There is no united opposition to the global hegemony of the USA and its coalition of the (un)willing...
There is saying - the oppressed and dominated should hang together, else they will each hang separately!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 13:17:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 13:31:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-8-23 15:36

Many fail to recognise that Russia today is a capitalist democracy. Its rates of taxation and business law is much more favourable than any in the west. Normally, the western companies would love to be there...
It is just that they dont have a pliant stooge at the head of their government. There is someone who actually listens to his people and takes the majority opinions into account. While Putin has the backing of his people, the real issue for the western powers is not him - there are perhaps a thousand like him in all levels of government, who can replace him and continue the same policy. They feel bad they lost their great puppets before Putin.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 15:08:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-23 15:17:57 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-23 13:31
Many fail to recognise that Russia today is a capitalist democracy. Its rates of taxation and busine ...

Still waiting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-23 16:02:04 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-23 17:08
"Many fail to recognise that Russia today is a capitalist democracy. Its rates of taxation and busi ...
Oh please. Russia is one of the most corrupt business environments around with a rule of law where enforcement could best be described as uneven and laws are interpreted according to the political winds. You only need to look at the oligarchs with whom Putin enjoys such a cozy relationship and the legal judgments they have been involved.

if you get all your 'information' and opinions from the western media, i would not be surprised that you believe so. however, if you applied your own independent thinking after reading a bit of news from other sides and directions, and apply the same standards for credibility every where, you might feel differently, if you are honest about it.
However, if you WANT to believe only the western media or parrot its opinions and views here as facts, no one can help you. You are entitled to do so... But its just a forwarding of propaganda.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.