Russia's true goal in sending massive aid convoy into Ukraine   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-28 11:37:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-28 12:41:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-28 12:01
The Hernia croaks, hysterically:
"How many repolrters lost their jobs for speaking out?"
Think of how many Russian reporters have been murdered for wanting to expose Vladimir Putin's crimes against Chechnyans!

You mean the Checnyan mujahedeen who are now in the ranks of the Islamic State? The ones whom the West supported as freedom fighters in Syria, Afghanistan, Bosnia, and Kosovo? You have a very short memory....... old fruit.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-28 15:44:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pantarhei at 2014-8-28 15:52
TheHermit Post time: 2014-8-28 06:15
You cannot get round those facts ole chum...... they speak for themselves. I watch the Western med ...

Seems my initial post didn't make through the filter ,considering i wrotei t over two hours ago.
I took a news from Chinadaily and searched similar news on other chinese news sites. They are all replicas of Xinhua news. The conclusion was that journalists are a lazy bunch and don't waste their time on regular news which can just be copied from Xinhua etc.  If you could set aside your biased world view, it would be easy to see that.

-------------------------------------------
Xinhua
FORTALEZA, Brazil, July 14 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping said here Monday that China is "true in word and resolute in deed" on the China-Russia cooperation, calling on the two sides to implement their consensus "without any reservation".
Xi made the remarks at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin ahead of their joint attendance at a summit of BRICS countries, which will be held in Brazil from Tuesday to Wednesday.

------------------------
Peopedaily
        FORTALEZA, Brazil, July 14 -- Chinese President Xi Jinping said here Monday that China is "true in word and resolute in deed" on the China-Russia cooperation, calling on the two sides to implement their consensus "without any reservation".
        Xi made the remarks at a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin ahead of their joint attendance at a summit of BRICS countries, which will be held in Brazil from Tuesday to Wednesday.

----------------------
Chinadaily
FORTALEZA, Brazil - Chinese President Xi Jinping said here Monday that China is "true in word and resolute in deed" on the China-Russia cooperation, calling on the two sides to implement their consensus "without any reservation".

---------------------------

The only editing they do to news is to remove the source (xinhua). That is news reporting for you, in west and east.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-28 15:55:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pantarhei at 2014-8-28 16:44

This verifaction process is so annoying. All I do is proving that newpapers just copy news agencies in their "news reporting". Regardless of being located in west or china. But the they are stuck forever in verfication lol

well it finally got thorugh.   At least Swedish newspapers correctly source their news when the copy them word by word. Couldn't see the same done in peopledaily or chinadaily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-3 20:53:38 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-8-23 10:13
its called eating your cake and having it too... The trucks have reportedly been checked to contai ...

Red Cross ????

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.