Author: NgTran

Jackie Chan's son arrested in China on drugs charge   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-22 10:23:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 286633460 at 2014-8-22 10:23

They are too rich and Jackie Chen ,who is the big brother in the entertainment industry is too prowerful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-22 11:15:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-22 13:37:15 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-22 11:15
You reported someone for calling you a 'porker'?

"Bait and report" should be your middle name ... ...

Actually for calling me a "racist". And I do hope he gets banned and as Soapdodger...FOREVER!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-22 13:47:11 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-22 13:51:34 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-22 13:47
Reporting someone for calling you a racist? That's kind of pathetic don't you think?

Unless of co ...

I'm sorry. I only report those calling "me" names. Others can care for themselves if they feel offended and report the offender.

Answering another poster I expalined that there is a difference in the way the justice considers a trafficker and a drug user. Hence the difference in punishment. I did not imply any difference regarding rae or origin. The poster answered me with an insult and I reported him. Now I hope that the mods ban him....if possible, as I said, FOREVER!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-22 15:14:34 |Display all floors
MrMao Post time: 2014-8-22 14:07
seneca and soapdodger are two of the most readable posters on this forum. And you? You're a petty s ...

Thank you for your message...it really got to my heart (not). As for Soapdodger just remind you that he's NOT a poster...in any case he "was". As for your kind words to me (petty stalker, school girl, troll) let you know that you too have been reported for insulting me. Hope the mods will take action agaisnt you. Have a nice day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-22 15:16:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.