Author: moonshooter

What do you think Ice Bucket Challenge over the world?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-24 22:05:28 |Display all floors
Garnet-f Post time: 2014-8-24 21:15
I don't think "Ice Buket"challenge is the best way to make people give more attention to ALS,because ...

Agree,the greatest contibution made by stars is their donation,not the raised awareness of ASL,most people merely take this challenge as a entertainment,they do not bother to search more information about the rare disease

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-25 11:35:52 |Display all floors
just for fun,can't make any sense

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-25 16:57:01 |Display all floors
Although I know many people doing this out of good purpose, I still think this is not adviceable. As we know , many people live in the areas that are deficent in water and water is what they need badly. Now we are wasting it and many people may die of thrist in Africa or just anywhere at anytime. What's worse, some celebrities do this with the purpose of increasing their reputation and they take advantage of it. I know donation is a nice, but we can still figure out a more sustainable way to help those ALS patients. Act rationally!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-25 20:08:38 |Display all floors
moonshooter Post time: 2014-8-24 22:02

Don't you think charities should be held with seriousness? Besides, the original intention of Ice Bucket challenge is to make people know the feeling of those who suffer from ALS rather than amuse sb.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-26 05:29:16 |Display all floors
Garnet-f Post time: 2014-8-25 20:08
Don't you think charities should be held with seriousness? Besides, the original intention of Ice  ...

What charity events are acceptable to you then. Did you read that the ALS awareness, in terms of donations have risen exponentially. I agree it is a little silly, but so what, it is raising money and more people are aware. Good on this organization. Well Done!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-26 09:11:51 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-8-22 11:23
Anything to raise awareness! And, on days like today (heat index of 41 degrees) I'll gladly take an  ...

Hubei Wuhan?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-26 09:14:52 |Display all floors
It is very important to raise awareness to all forms of critical illness but wasting precious resource just reflect the real degeneration is already happening in those human brains with or without ALS - so why bother if this is the only human intelligence have.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.