Author: hxlgreat

I can't believe it is Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-19 10:41:42 |Display all floors
fannyxu Post time: 2014-8-19 10:13
government should make some policies to encourage young people to work at their hometown or second a ...

I think Beijing centralizes so many functions, and offers good jods. that is why so many people are allured
Beijing need accelerate the development of the inferior cities to share its development fruits to all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-19 11:53:37 |Display all floors
All large cities have slums, filled with poor people.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-19 12:19:43 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-8-19 11:53
All large cities have slums, filled with poor people.

I thougt it should have been prosperous. It makes me feel a little disappointed.
I don't know if it is right to live in a large city

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-19 17:38:49 |Display all floors
Many young people make a choice to live in a poor condition like that place when they go to big cities for career at the beginning because a place like that its rent is very cheap.They will move to a better house if they have a economic ablity to rent or buy an apartment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-19 22:57:33 |Display all floors
xuedongi60 Post time: 2014-8-19 17:38
Many young people make a choice to live in a poor condition like that place when they go to big citi ...

if they live in hometown, they can save the rent.
I don't know if it is worth to live in big city

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-19 23:02:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-19 21:44
Hmmm, I have lived in two posh gated villages, several high-rises and as a guest, in a number of s ...

It takes time to develop, and on the way to the goal. It must be painful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-19 23:26:11 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-8-19 22:57
if they live in hometown, they can save the rent.
I don't know if it is worth to live in big city ...

Many young boys or girls go to big cities for career because there have more work opportunities and they believe there have an "American Dream"  which every body could realize his dreams via personal effort.Moreover,metropolises give a relatively fairer competition than other places.Additionally,in certain regard,they have no choice but go to big cities.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.