Post time 2014-8-20 16:04:12 |Display all floors
Have a nice holiday
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 19:31:06 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-8-20 16:04
Have a nice holiday

Happy Holiday!  
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 19:31:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-20 14:13
I will save a few endangered snakes from a restaurant until I have fed you to them. I certainly  ...

Bad egg.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 19:34:51 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-8-20 10:39
Yeah just shoot him at the knee or the leg that will stop him and save his life. But guess he died  ...

Did you know that Jeffrey Dalhmer's mom visited him just before he was caught and while having dinner with him she expressed that she did not particularly didn't care for his friends. He said "that's OK mom, just set them aside and finish your vegetables".

He also killed whites. Mostly gay men. Jeffery was murdered in prison by another inmate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 19:41:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-20 19:33
How is the weather in Johor Baru?

Are you suffering schizophrenia?

I don't lie about my nationaity unlike you, imposter of European.  Watch out, you incorrigible liar, your nose is getting longer and longer.  

I am Chinese living in my own country.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 19:48:44 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2014-8-20 19:34
Did you know that Jeffrey Dalhmer's mom visited him just before he was caught and while having din ...

Good riddance!      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 20:40:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.