Author: dragon8

PUTIN: 'THE PETRODOLLAR MUST DIE'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-28 22:43:12 |Display all floors
" Using Mao's words, it's time for nations not to be "running dogs" of American imperialism, or using Western words, not to be "poodles" of the White House. "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-28 22:47:51 |Display all floors
HOW US ABUSED THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM SHE DOMINATES ?

How the US has handle its responsibility by dominating institution such as IMF, the World Bank and the ADB is known. Economic crisis after crisis from the 1980s, first in emerging economies and then in developed economies in the new century. In short, those US dominated international institution are not functioning.

The only winner is the US in two ways. First emerging economies bought a lot of US treasuries which solves the later's fiscal deficit problems. Secondly, economic crisis contribute to make the US dollar strong, far beyond the exchange rate supported by its productivity.

AMERICANS ARE SCREWED BIG TIME  

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2015-3-28 23:12:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-31 01:03:45 |Display all floors
Ronny Post time: 2015-3-25 18:31
If countries stopped using the US$ for trade, the US$ would probably collapse.

As my wife likes to say of very-low probably events: "We shall see."
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-31 01:18:50 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2015-3-28 22:43
" Using Mao's words, it's time for nations not to be "running dogs" of American imperialism, or usin ...

In Mao word.......but it is only after opening and kaifang that it stated to prosper.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 21:44:36 |Display all floors
They basic key to understand China history before WW II is :

Sun Yat Sen SET FIRE on China with the help from Western colonialist and Christian warmongers and super elite Jews' opium tycoons. Sun YS used Western financial support to do a REGIME CHANGE of the China rulers Qing dynasty, with the aim to destroy China long lasting civilisation.

Mao PUT OUT THE FIRE in China by leveraging foreign powers as much as possible, and kicking out all imperialist foreigners power before they had a bad influence on an INDEPENDENT united China forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-17 23:00:38 |Display all floors
This is the real reason why the USA hates Putin.

This is the real reason for the anti-Putin propaganda in the western media.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.