Views: 7818|Replies: 13

Let us go for our own dream!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-14 11:27:09 |Display all floors
I  graduated from CQU ,a university lying in the southwest of China. But nowadays I am preparing for the examination of graduate student when i serve a joint-stock company which lies in Nanjing. In the past it was a national corporation which belongs to China cosmonaut .The reasons that cause me to  take the examination are various,and what is the most  important is that i want to improve and perfent myself. I really can't bear that all my life is  implicited like this, so i must study hard once again for my next goal. I don't  know if you have the same story like mine .Man proposes,God disposes! Let us go for our dream, if we are assuredly  in the same boat!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-14 11:52:37 |Display all floors

Man proposes and man disposes!

I just went through some things as you are doing now.The most important thing you should do is to  face up to every challenge with self-confidence.As a new leaver from university,you need accumulate enough work experience,which is absolutely necessary for your future career development.in my opinion,I don't want to be stuck in the same position for a long time because I look forward to better work vacancy and higher income.But material goal should not become unique goal for everybody for his/her frequent work change.Enriching work experience and improving knowledge frame is the final intention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-14 12:36:00 |Display all floors

Man proposes and man disposes!

i do agree with you!

Use magic tools Report

meg_wang has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-14 14:11:55 |Display all floors

that's it

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

liang_jane has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-14 15:31:13 |Display all floors

I'm still sticking to the truth "To get ahead, you have to work long hours and

Use magic tools Report

hwk8103 has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-14 16:30:31 |Display all floors

sly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-14 17:33:22 |Display all floors

fight

i quite agree with you.sometimes it is difficult for you to act yorself.especially your circumstance is not proper with your dream.and it is important for you to do that.so you will not be so happy,
you have to fight for your dream.
never give up !!!!!!!!!
act yourself?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.