Author: laoda1

The CIA Activities and the Huge U.S. Military Offensive in Africa   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-16 16:27:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-8-16 16:27
seneca Post time: 2014-8-16 16:23
Do you have English reading comprehension weakness again? I said in no uncertain terms what I am ...

lOl it is so juk, Oreo Snake

The white smuggled numerous black to American continent, and Europe. And now you cailmed they have whitewashed the history.

If we Chinese enslave them, why do you stay in China being a beggar sponge on China for decades?

More than 300K blacks stay in GZ illegally, and they wouldn't like to go back. Why?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 16:29:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-16 16:23
Do you have English reading comprehension weakness again? I said in no uncertain terms what I am ...

You cannot survive if you leave China.

You don't have any degree to be a qualified teacher of English in any English speaking country.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 16:34:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-14 21:55
I welcome the U.S. investors and N.G.O.s in Africa. We need more engagement from the world's polit ...

Do you also welcome segregation there?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 16:35:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 16:42:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 16:42:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-14 21:55
I welcome the U.S. investors and N.G.O.s in Africa. We need more engagement from the world's polit ...

What the hell have the white contribute to Africa there, nothing, except for trafficking humans, colonization, segregation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 16:50:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-16 16:46
If we Whites had never been there you backward orientals would have to learn Swahili and Zulu. Tha ...

Oh, you are white? Don't you dub yourself European? Do you have any home outside there?

Why don't you continue your contribution in your home country, instead of being a beggar sponging on Chinese for decades.

Thanks to you,  the black are sufffering segregation. Shame on you, slave smuggler

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.