Author: dragon8

If you are fortunate enough to have a job in America [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-15 12:30:46 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-14 20:27
Then I guess Chen Liangyu and all his buddies must be corrupt capitalists too.

I wonder if this P ...

Chen Liangyu was expelled from the Chinese Communist Party.
He would be a welcome and respected member of any western capitalist power structure.
Capitalism is corruption proceduralized.
Have you heard?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 12:41:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-8-16 11:42:05 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-14 20:41
This politburo member and his buddies stole a third of the entire Shanghai social security fund an ...

Does it excite you to lie about China?
This corrupt official was expelled from the Communist party.
In the capitalist west he would still be in business perfecting his skills of graft and corruption.
After all, you must be corrupt to succeed in the west. Nobody but a fool could say this isn't so.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-16 22:22:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 11:58:03 |Display all floors
So you think earning less then USD 30K per year ( say 25K ) is not enough. Well I think the main problem was that Americans and Europeans started to think it is there birth right to have a lavish lifestyle, good food , health care , expensive gadgets etc.
It is competition and everything is fair in it. If an Asian worker is willing to work at 1/10th the wages of an American then why an American or European cannot ?

The balance is shifting and i cannot wait to call these western countries as Third or Fourth world nations...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-18 12:14:48 |Display all floors
If the EU and US fall to Third or Forth World - then China will be a Sixth or Seventh World .
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.