nop...China proved its success~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 19:09:28 |Display all floors
Go away little girl
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-20 20:18:14 |Display all floors
magnetic1974 Post time: 2014-8-12 18:37
US care about its people, but you can't keep feeding the freeloader forever.  US government  ...
...need to create jobs for these its citizen , instead spend all thier money on weapons

Hm... nice try on that, but the U.S. does spend more on social programs (Healthcare, Pensions, Welfare) than Defense spending with the yearly budget:

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/budget_gs.php

Regardless, the issue of too many people 'on the dole' is an issue - especially with more folks from around the world trying to cross the border for it.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-21 13:24:40 |Display all floors
telavivcalling Post time: 2014-8-19 19:06
Quit lying, dodger.

Haha, I also think that he's dodger and still nursing a grudge against me
and keeps stalking me, prying into my private info, pms to admin, etc,etc
keep insisting that my name is Lionel
eventhough I've already stated repeatedly that Lionel is not a name on my passport
yet he never gives up on that
really a crazy nut
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-21 15:28:07 |Display all floors
Homelessness has increased steadily in the United States since about 1980 and has become a major national issue. The homeless are everywhere in America. While many people become temporarily homeless and are forced to seek assistance from others, many other homeless people live on the street and have no expectation of ever doing anything else. In major cities, people earn a full time living by selling items they find in garbage cans or by begging.
Many homeless people are having a harder time finding shelter, even in cardboard boxes on the street.
Nonexistent just 40 years ago, homelessness is now throughout the country -- and growing. No one knows just how many homeless people there are, but nationwide there may be as many as 3.5 million.
The world's richest nation will once again get around to doing better ??

no_job_no_food_no_clothes-img-282.jpg
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.