Views: 2492|Replies: 6

Robin Williams - dead at 63 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-12 10:51:25 |Display all floors
Legendary actor and comedian Robin Williams died on Monday, a suspected suicide. He was 63.
The Marin County coroner said in a statement that the death was suspected "to be a suicide due to asphyxia."
"Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late," said the comedian's spokeswoman Mara Buxbaum. "This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."
His wife, Susan Schneider, added: "This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin's death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions."
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-12 10:55:16 |Display all floors
He was a funny guy and very talented.  Too bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-13 02:10:21 |Display all floors

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-13 12:14:14 |Display all floors
Very sad news

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-13 15:30:17 |Display all floors
One more of the worlds funniest men that was plagued by manic depression, sad news, I remember him mainly as Mork from my childhood

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-13 21:01:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-13 23:10:42 |Display all floors
He had a problem with cocaine and alcohol.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.