Views: 10463|Replies: 17

Recommendations to China Daily: Bill to Forum Rules [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-7 21:28:21 |Display all floors
1. Personal use for Commercial advertisment purpose is strickly forbidden.
2. China Daily Forum is to serve the purpose of expressing personal views in words required by Law within the limit of effectively use the space for the consideration of all the readers. Therefor, improper personal artistic expression of personal needs below average is not recommended.
3. China Daily reserves all the rights of making the decisions in accordance to its rules as the China Daily thinks fit.

Grounds for:
1. If he wants to advertise his own products/services in his own country's newspapers for business benefits, he needs to pay for it.
2. There is no Common Law, no Statute Law in force permitting that one can smash the Statue of Liberty for his street crimes of artistic freedom of expression. Given the circumstance of China Daily, the "artistic expression of Hedan dated 2004. 05. 26 16:33.
3. Every "democratic court" in "highly deomocratic countries" has been the power to deliver the judgement as they "thinks fit". This is Democracy that China and China Daily should learn and apply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-7 22:14:13 |Display all floors

man, who wants to live in the country of yang's imagination?

what a boring place!

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 19:55:41 |Display all floors

I hate needing to read posts twice to make some sense of them

CD already lives by your Rule 3 yang. Their interpretation of the current rules can be quite bizarre at times.

You really should seek the aid of a lawyer before you attempt posting something like this. You appear to be out of your depth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-11 20:13:08 |Display all floors

You don't have other better place to go!!

To Losers

You don't have other better place to go except China --- huge, lucrative markets with great potential with the capabilities of self-sustained growth. You are dying out without China. Poor native english teachers, brought your *** wives to China making a living. There wasn't prostitution in China before. thank you for your wives' contribution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-12 02:34:46 |Display all floors

HeDan

Don't let it get to you.  The yanger obviously has some *issues*.

I'm not sure, but I don't think she's going to win *people person of the year.*  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-12 13:35:46 |Display all floors

chineseyang

I prefer not having to resort to personal attacks but you (whoever you are)
are an ignorant a**hole.
No prostitution in China... what a joke.
Foreigner's "wives" are prostitutes... what a joke.
Taking advantage of a "huge, lucrative market" is somehow a bad thing... what a joke
"Dying without China" ...what a joke.
It's the other way around ...no joke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-13 09:50:47 |Display all floors

Great troll!!

There wasn't prostitution in China before the foreigners came.

Bwa, ha, ha , ha ,ha . ROTFLMAO!!!

chineseyang is an excellent troll ! or a moron, I can't figure out which.

Hmm... maybe chineseyang could destroy all those other evil Western things, like computers, telephones and the internet. Then cy wouldn't be able to troll anymore.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.