Author: nihao567

Goodbye to the regulars here at China Daily Forum   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-14 13:42:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-14 13:39
Keep posting fan letters to me. I will ask my secretary to read and collect them. Even the copie ...

Seneca,seriously,you can post any opinions independently,why do you have to post it by replying me?
You know if in real life,I wouldn't even bother talking to you.

But on the forum,I just can't ignore your reply after my posts,because some of them are too ridiculous.

I am not interested in PM you,that was just to show you my dislike towards you and to ask you to stay away from my posts. Every member has the right to post an opinion,so do you and I. So if I can respect you by never replying you,why can't you do that? What will you lose if you don't reply my posts?

I,want nothing to do with you,pls don't catch my eye ball by replying my posts,it's unwanted,undesired,unexpected.

We are both adults. I think you should stop playing this game. Grow up.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 13:44:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-14 13:42
So in the bad old days you would have shot me dead because you would have been able to lay your  ...

You are just saying. But none of your words can be trusted.

Just like you said you cared about the disease in africa,ebola and Sars,no you are just saying,you did nothing.

So is this time.

The more you talk,the more you exposed who you are.
The above are just your poisonous wishes,fortunately,will not happen to me.

Whist it shows in your mind,there is a snake,very very poisonous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 14:03:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by forget-me-not at 2014-8-14 14:03
seneca Post time: 2014-8-14 13:42
So in the bad old days you would have shot me dead because you would have been able to lay your  ...

Funny,you talking about being "polite".
How many times you called a poster "ignorant"? You should ask your secretary to count that for you too,
then you should get a lesson to learn how to behave polite and talk properly.

You would imagine my life is short,but you are older than me,remember?
Much older. So you will have the chance to meet Karl Marx and Jesus Christ and everybody else first.

Guess in your life,you seldom get what you want. You want my life shorter? Wow! Kid,sometimes you are blessed to not have what you want,be cheerful. Jesus loves  you,hun?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 14:04:18 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-8-14 13:44
You are just saying. But none of your words can be trusted.

Just like you said you cared about th ...

I like Seneca: we need thinkers: I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but I need people to counter-rebutt me so I can make sure I am correct.  I need positive criticism, and Seneca speaks his mind.  Truth can only be arrived at when all views are allowed to duke it out.  This is why political elites always want censorship: to crush truth and maintain power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 14:05:08 |Display all floors
BlueLantern Post time: 2014-8-14 14:04
I like Seneca: we need thinkers: I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but I need people to co ...

You like him,you can talk to him.

For me,I have the right to not like him,don't I? I am NOT a fan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 14:07:19 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-8-14 14:05
You like him,you can talk to him.

For me,I have the right to not like him,don't I? I am NOT a fan ...

Sure, you can dispise him!  Tiss your right!     Heck, Seneca would probably punch me in the face if he ever saw me.  But on these forums, we can have no-holds-barred debate without having to always censor ourselves due to fear of provocation.  Internet is a gift to knowledge and progress.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 17:21:06 |Display all floors
forget-me-not Post time: 2014-8-14 13:02
I think the best thing to do is to fight the haters/ghosts,till they are beat down.

I am doi ...

I admire your enthusiasm and your fighting spirit. You and my other friend would get along great. She is also defending China and also refuses to give up. No wonder China has a bright future. As for me, I guess I will help China in my own way, as this battle is not for me. So, each of us do our part, and the future will take care of itself. It has been a pleasure. See you around!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.