Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 12:52:28 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 13:02:41 |Display all floors
I think the best thing to do is to fight the haters/ghosts,till they are beat down.

I am doing this.

Reasonable good people shouldn't be the one forced to leave. I refuse to give up.

Hatred exists in many forums. Let's stay and make a difference.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 13:16:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by forget-me-not at 2014-8-14 13:19
seneca Post time: 2014-8-14 13:11
Yes, you are DOING this, hating and pestifering in our forum. You are always among the attackers ...

I think you are the hater,because you are personal attacking too many people. Everywhere you go,you are bringing trouble,and misleading the original thread. See you are doing this again.

I refuse to be in your leauge,yet you are still dragging me down to your low level.

I just dislike you. You don't have to run everywhere after my posts,and ruin the original thread,it's immoral. Too sad you don't have any morality. Otherwise you would be stopping reply my posts when I posted an opinion,I tried to reason with you,and talk in a peaceful way,to ask you not to reply me because I really dislike you. I tried everything I can to ask you to reply my posts,including calling you b!tch to show my dislike. Yet none of this works,you just enjoy replying my posts,whatever I posted. Everybody knows you are disgraceful,have no self-dignity and no self-respect. And that you are a trouble maker.

We all know you have a dozen gohosts. You may deny that,but that's just who you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 13:19:09 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 13:22:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by forget-me-not at 2014-8-14 13:23
seneca Post time: 2014-8-14 13:18
...says the hater herself!

I think you are the hater,because you are personal attacking too many people. Everywhere you go,you are bringing trouble,and misleading the original thread. See you are doing this again.

I refuse to be in your leauge,yet you are still dragging me down to your low level.

I just dislike you. You don't have to run everywhere after my posts,and ruin the original thread,it's immoral. Too sad you don't have any morality. Otherwise you would be stopping reply my posts when I posted an opinion,I tried to reason with you,and talk in a peaceful way,to ask you not to reply me because I really dislike you. I tried everything I can to ask you to not reply my posts,including calling you b!tch to show my dislike. Yet none of this works,you just enjoy replying my posts,whatever I posted. Everybody knows you are disgraceful,have no self-dignity and no self-respect. And that you are a trouble maker.

We all know you have a dozen gohosts. You may deny that,but that's just who you are.

I hope you understand what I said,and we are clear about this. Pls don't reply me,because I very much DISLIKE you and your style of posting. You can post anything,but you don't have to annoy me by replying me. I hate you,but at least I never tried to attack you or reply you,on the contrary,you are always the one who replys me with a mocking and annoying tongue. I hate you,and pls stop doing what u are doing. We can be at peace as long as you shut up your big old lady mouth,don't reply my posts any more,never. Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-14 13:28:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-8-14 13:20
By the way, you also opined,

"...We all know you have a dozen gohosts..."

Who you are has nothing to do with me,I don't care.

What I care is,I don't like you,or your posts. ANd I ask you not to reply any of my posts,at least I never replied yours until you replied me in a mocking way. I don't need your comments or advices,I have told you this a million times,you just ignored.

So who is the trouble maker and hater? I hate you,but at least I respected you,I never mocked your posts if you were not replying me. Can't you do that too?

Let me make a comparison,if we were in the ancient times,I could just shut u up by weapon.
But we are at modern times,so as a civilized person,I am asking you “ will  you plS NOT reply any of my posts?" Thanks again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.