Author: moonshooter

Top 10 Most Awesome Chinese Characters [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-10 11:11:19 |Display all floors
RonJaDa Post time: 2014-8-9 21:29
Yes learning English is challenging and requires a lot of work. It is considered to be the toughes ...

You really did a l lot to learn English.I guess you are intersted in China's traiditional culture,I recommend you a CCTV programme,called "汉语桥".The participants are all foreigners who have learned chinese for a long time,and every time,I have learned a lot from watching this show,even I am a chinese. Anyway,language is a neccessary tool to understand the local culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 11:21:30 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-9 21:33
It's good to try to understand all the different cultures. And when you go to a foreign country, don ...

Thak you for your advice."Seek harmony while respect differnces",I think this principle could be applied when I go to anthor country.
I agree with you.that having fun is important.Turning a heavy task into a pleasant thing is a kind of skill and I will continue to learn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 15:11:14 |Display all floors
moonshooter Post time: 2014-8-10 11:21
Thak you for your advice."Seek harmony while respect differnces",I think this principle could be a ...

I wasn't giving any advice but anyway....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-1 15:10:06 From mobile |Display all floors
Chinese characters are extensive and profound~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.