Author: moonshooter

Russia bans food imports from EU, US   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-9 12:57:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-9 14:07:27 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2014-8-9 07:39
Lots of "ammounts" - two m's for the price of one !

I can not help my stutter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 16:30:32 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-8-9 13:57
so.. frizzing time ..?

what ever question you may have regarding energy consumption/production/ per capita etc... please go to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis ... natural_gas_imports                                               and scroll down to:     Lists of countries by energy rankings:

therefore, never fear Russia will EVER be out of customers...
afer ALL, we still DO NOT know who's responsible for the crash of flight MH17 from Amsterdam...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 20:54:12 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-8-9 02:35
Most will not, their exports of these goods are small, only Turkey and maybe Lithuania will suffer ...

The Russians are a hardy lot, and the majority of them still remember the nineties when all they had to survive on was soup. They are not going to bow down to US demands for an apple or a piece of meat. Furthermore, it would be uncharacteristic of their government not to have made contingency plans well in advance. Putin's visit to Latin America may have a lot to do with the anticipated sanctions.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 20:58:26 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-8-9 10:10
German industrialists are pushing Angela to ignore the US; I hear the EU is sick of US sanctions.  ...

It is not just the Germans my friend, most of the  people of Europe are unhappy with the sanctions. Most governments in Europe are on shaky ground once the public is in the streets.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-10 02:01:00 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-8-9 20:54
The Russians are a hardy lot, and the majority of them still remember the nineties when all they h ...

Times changs, there is a whole new generation that has not suffered hardships, they may take a different view

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-10 02:11:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.