Author: BigWang

Learn from Vietnam Patriotism it doesn't buy Chinese good anymore;boycott japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-9 03:32:39 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-8 14:28
whats with the c and k exchange? i see it a lot. is that the cool thing to do nowadays in america?

C for some countries spell as K and vice versa...and for me i just dunno how to spell  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 03:34:12 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-8 14:30
yeah, all the fights are nonsense. people should be friends. only cultural differences but basical ...

i'm afraid not too many people think like you (are you sure you're okayed just checkin)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 03:35:36 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-8-9 03:32
C for some countries spell as K and vice versa...and for me i just dunno how to spell

thanks for answering my 20 questions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 03:40:13 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-8-9 03:34
i'm afraid not too many people think like you (are you sure you're okayed just checkin)

maybe not on this site. but im sure there are many people elsewhere who think like me. the world is rather big, it depends where you hang out.

what do you think?

well, let them fight if they want to, but im not getting involved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 04:27:25 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-8 14:35
thanks for answering my 20 questions

not a problem just as long as we understand each other  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 04:28:06 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-8-8 15:27
not a problem just as long as we understand each other

yeah just ev'ry now & then somethin just trigger our nerve system  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.