Author: BigWang

Learn from Vietnam Patriotism it doesn't buy Chinese good anymore;boycott japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-9 00:07:34 |Display all floors
when i visited my home country few years back in hanoi (north vietnam strictly communism but i was born in the south), and asked dem instead of thai made motorbikes why not chinese; they all sez chinese made is inferior & not good during rain outside...the chinese have many many miles to go only if they go at all  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 01:22:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nihao567 at 2014-8-9 01:26
youknowhat Post time: 2014-8-9 00:07
when i visited my home country few years back in hanoi (north vietnam strictly communism but i was b ...

Are people's lives different in North and South Vietnam? So one is communist but how does that affect people's lives?

I have also noticed that people still don't like made in china but I think its just a hangover. I personally look for Chinese brands rather than Western brands nowadays, I think Chinese brands are of higher quality and at a lower price that the Western ones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 02:34:37 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-8 12:22
Are people's lives different in North and South Vietnam? So one is communist but how does that aff ...

people from the south are much different from the north due to economic reason (folks from the north seem to lack almost ev'rythin just like north corea) but now the war has been passed for so many years & the north flooded to the south just make life a bit more difficult as already is (just the same situation in for HK)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 03:16:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nihao567 at 2014-8-9 03:25
youknowhat Post time: 2014-8-9 02:34
people from the south are much different from the north due to economic reason (folks from the nor ...

i see, what do vietnamese people think of chinese people from your experience?

you are vietnamese, are you also boycotting chinese goods? just wondering. i had some cool vietnamese friends in childhood but we lost touch.

in most if not all countries, the areas near the sea are the most prosperous. the more you go inland, the less developed it seems to be. wonder why.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 03:25:06 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-8 14:16
i see, what do vietnamese people think of chinese people from your experience?

you are vietnamese ...

vietnamese people are kool up to a point just dont take bully too much, and again the vietnamese people already adopted chinese culture & customes just respect em even if they're poor.  hard to boycott chinese made cos almost ev'rythin is made in there now & i try to support the amerikan economy as much as i can still not helpin a bit  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 03:28:22 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-8-9 03:25
vietnamese people are kool up to a point just dont take bully too much, and again the vietnamese p ...

whats with the c and k exchange? i see it a lot. is that the cool thing to do nowadays in america?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-9 03:30:12 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-8-9 03:25
vietnamese people are kool up to a point just dont take bully too much, and again the vietnamese p ...

yeah, all the fights are nonsense. people should be friends. only cultural differences but basically people are the same everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.