Author: BigWang

Learn from Vietnam Patriotism it doesn't buy Chinese good anymore;boycott japan   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-8 17:09:56 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2014-8-8 16:38
I spend 4 months a year in Vietnam.

Chinese goods have always been looked down upon.

"Chinese goods have always been looked down upon" quote ,
really ???

China's export beats forecast, surplus at new high !!!!!!!!!!!!!

English.news.cn   2014-08-08 14:02:34   

BEIJING, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- China's export volume was stronger than expected in July due to recovering external demand, with the monthly trade surplus hitting an all-time high, according to new customs data published on Friday.

Last month, exports surged 14.5 percent from the previous year reaching 212.9 billion U.S. dollars, while imports dropped 1.6 percent to 165.6 billion U.S. dollars, the General Administration of Customs (GAC) said in a statement.

Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 17:31:36 |Display all floors
I spend 4 months a year in Vietnam.

Chinese goods have always been looked down upon.

hahaha~

congratz~ u hit the most outright lies jackpot~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 17:42:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nihao567 at 2014-8-8 18:01

Maybe Chinese greatness in its long history, has some of its roots in the fact that Chinese people do not harbor hatred in their hearts.

Have you ever heard of self-destruction? Leave the Japanese alone, they will self-destruct, you don't need to do anything to them, worst of all, carry hatred in your heart and hurt yourself in the process of trying to destroy the enemy.

You do love your enemy, whether you realize it or not. True disregard is indifference.

China doesn't need Vietnam. Let Vietnam do as she wishes. However, I doubt that this newspiece reflects the feelings of the entire Vietnamese people.

I do appreciate your patriotism; however, I disagree with your method.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 17:54:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2014-8-8 18:27
We cannot only blame the Chinese. They have been encouraged to make useless cr@p that breaks so western imports can maximize profits. Although they didn't need much encouragement.

I think you're confusing Western junk with Chinese goods. Both are made in China but the Western junk are sourced from Chinese factories based on their low cost and then sold to Western consumers at high prices. This is how Western retailers (such as Walmart, Amazon, etc.) maximize their profits. There are high-quality Chinese goods available in China but you won't find them in Western countries. As to Vietnamese preference for Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese brands, those goods are mostly made in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 18:19:29 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2014-8-8 17:54
I think you're confusing Western junk with Chinese goods. Both are made in China but the Western ju ...

"There are high-quality Chinese goods available in China but you won't find them in Western countries."

Can you please tell where I can find these same same but different products in China? I have been living here for more than 15 years and I have yet to see the high quality goods that can't be found in western countries that you refer to ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 20:14:17 |Display all floors
sf is dreaming
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-8 23:25:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DrMao at 2014-8-8 23:39

..As long as China learn to exclude Japanese prodcuts from its market it will be alright.
Vietnamese's boycott of Chinese products is insignificant.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.