Author: PPsally

Should husband let the wife manage his salary?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-8-7 14:09:31 |Display all floors
Too general a question, it depends on the people involved, sometimes it is the lady who handles the money better, sometimes it is the man, each couple should choose what is best for them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 15:06:13 |Display all floors
depends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 15:18:17 |Display all floors
The answer depends on whether the man has enough money to let his wife to manage. if he has, i think he won't mind his wife being the boss of the family because he is busy making money.
if he hasn't enough money...maybe it is a long way to go before he has a wife in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 15:50:40 |Display all floors
Yes I agree....otheriwse my life would be filled with golf, drinking, more golf, friends, parties and socializing.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-8-7 16:14:49 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2014-8-7 13:25
I once knew an American guy who was dating a Chinese girl, and when he finally proposed to her she t ...

I have also encountered proposition. I found it an insult. No need to guess the outcome. Lucky escape I believe. For me that is..

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-8-7 16:26:21 |Display all floors
Not a hells chance in lucifers kitchen. Not all men booze, smoke or forncate with loose women. In the UK I, like many others worked dam hard,and  later having a quite successful business. not a chance that I would transfer funds or anyone account, let alone let her have access. Here I pay the bills and rent, I contribute to provisions if my wife wants she buys. She does get to dine in restaurants frequently, gifts on those special occasions but thats it. My wife has asked my on several occations about my financial dealing in the UK, its a conversation or debate I never enter into. We have been together a long time, in this time I have never ask her how much she earns or how much her store takes every month, this is her business not mind and like wise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 16:35:36 |Display all floors
hxlgreat Post time: 2014-8-7 15:18
The answer depends on whether the man has enough money to let his wife to manage. if he has, i think ...

haha....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.