Author: hyl19891116

Cellphone is stealing my time   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-8 20:37:31 |Display all floors
VALARMORGHULIS Post time: 2014-8-7 21:44
good for you ~~

yeah i'm very normal person not like other walkin zombies on the streets  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 13:35:00 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-8-8 20:37
yeah i'm very normal person not like other walkin zombies on the streets

Me too, but sometimes we can't  help~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 14:04:43 |Display all floors
my advice is to get rid of it, if you care that much. doesn't the cell phone hurt your eyes though? they are really small, i don't know how people manage to type whole articles on their phone. even on the larger tablets, it's difficult.

all i see on sale nowadays are smartphones...but i hope they keep selling the regular boring mobile phone. because once the phone i have breaks, i'll still be wanting to buy the regular phone with no special functions. all i need it for is to call another person, i don't want to play with it. i know the temptation well, first thing once you wake up, last thing before bed. terrible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 14:07:05 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-11 14:04
my advice is to get rid of it, if you care that much. doesn't the cell phone hurt your eyes though?  ...

Agree with you ,but you know sometimes we cannot come back the old time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 14:12:19 |Display all floors
VALARMORGHULIS Post time: 2014-8-11 14:07
Agree with you ,but you know sometimes we cannot come back the old time.

you can unplug whenever you want to. i don't talk about the society, but just one person. i don't know about you, but this is what i'm going to do soon, seriously. i keep up with everything by talking to the people around me, they tell me what's going on, because i'm offline....i'm not the only one too you know. there are quite a few people still using the old boring cell phone. it's happiness, i tell you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-11 19:19:25 |Display all floors
nihao567 Post time: 2014-8-11 14:12
you can unplug whenever you want to. i don't talk about the society, but just one person. i don't  ...

take it easy, I also like that ,I am a writer still young , I like using pen and reading~.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-15 01:04:46 |Display all floors
VALARMORGHULIS Post time: 2014-8-11 00:35
Me too, but sometimes we can't  help~

just got bacvk from los angeles lastnite & mi gosh sooo many wlakin zombies there than before no wonder some of dem are here in nu york  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.