Views: 3945|Replies: 5

Go for it together [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-13 19:41:34 |Display all floors
Hectic workday does not force me to give up studying english everyday.No matter how i am busy ,I always spare some time study English.I must face a busy work schedule as soon as I go into  my office.After all,As a software engineer,my daily work always far from being comfortable spiritually in fierce competition of the circle.But with a strong eagerness to enrich my knowledge and keep continuous advance on individual development of career, I need put my limited energy into English study .After all,mastering a foreign language skillfully with rich technology experience will promote further development in my field and is close to a brilliant future.Let us go for it together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-14 09:41:54 |Display all floors

i agree!

but i`m a little lazy

Use magic tools Report

meg_wang has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-14 14:18:31 |Display all floors

that's it

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-14 14:22:12 |Display all floors

Thanks

Thanks for Maggie's sincere advice.I often play football at weekend to keep fit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-14 16:57:37 |Display all floors

To Monson!

I agree with your opinion!Can I contact with you for further communication? If it convenient for you,let's talk through MSN,that's a better way for me.

Use magic tools Report

annielin has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-14 21:52:11 |Display all floors

I can'r agree with you any more

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.