The USA is Bankrupt   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-7 12:24:42 |Display all floors
Looks like your buddy bit the dust too
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-7 13:30:26 |Display all floors
everybodys dropping like fly's....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 14:32:58 |Display all floors
Not yet. But the U.S.A. could go bankrupt due to the following reasons:

1. The American plutocratic elite, i.e., the capitalist owners of the U.S.A. who comprise the top-1 percent of the U.S. population, are busy moving their financial assets to offshore tax havens beyond the reach of the IRS. U.S. hedge funds perform this fait accompli by registering their funds offshore while U.S. corporations either book their profits or move their legal domicile to foreign countries with low-tax regimes.

2. The American financial elite, the top-1 percent of the capitalist class, are busy looting the U.S. Treasury by having the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank print money to enrich themselves in the guise of "lowering the U.S. unemployment rate". Of course, the real reason why the U.S. unemployment rate is not going down is because U.S. corporations keep outsourcing all manner of jobs overseas while shifting profits outside of the U.S.A. to avoid paying taxes.

3. The baby boombers who number some 75 million Americans are retiring at the rate of 10,000 per day since 2011. Domestic consumption which comprise 70% of the U.S. GDP is declining as aging boomers retire and their high-paying jobs outsourced to lower-cost countries. Meanwhile, the U.S. welfare class keeps on rising adding to the fiscal burden on local, state and national government budgets.

The economic situation in Obama's America today is very similar to that of Weimar Germany in between WWI and WWII which could lead to either a Communist Revolution or a Fascist Coup. When the center no longer holds, then extremist political movements from either the Left or Right arise to seize power. That's the likely scenario before Obama finishes his term.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 19:44:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-6 11:51
Not another ghost!!!

Not another anti-USA thread??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 19:45:49 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-6 11:54
""There is a total of 31,694.8 tonnes of gold in the early 2014""

Let me guess.. you helped count ...

All governments lie. Except China's of course. I know this is a fact because you told us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 19:48:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-7 04:42
""USA is not a piece of land, but an ideology"".

Mental illness has been with mankind through the ...

So what role did your ancestors play in the capitalist exploitation of peoples in the USA.
And have you apologized?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-7 19:51:37 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2014-8-7 14:32
Not yet. But the U.S.A. could go bankrupt due to the following reasons:

1. The American plutocratic ...

You see, this is the kind of debate I could have. You can actually back up your arguments & even if we have differing political views (though I don't really have much interest in US affairs), I can respect how you promote them.

If only Robber and his cronies could debate this way instead of hitting and then running (off with insults).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.