Author: dragon8

The USA is Bankrupt   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-6 13:36:42 |Display all floors
USA will do just fine: people have been saying for decades that USA will destroy, oh no!!  But nothing.  Anyway, if USA ever went down, they would just relocate to Europe or Canada: problem solved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 13:38:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 13:39:24 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-8-6 11:51
Not another ghost!!!

USA will do just fine: people have been saying for decades that USA will destroy, oh no!!  But nothing.  Anyway, if USA ever went down, they would just relocate to Europe or Canada: problem solved.

USA is not a piece of land, but an ideology, and if the land goes bad, the ideology will just relocate somewhere else, like Australia, Japan, or India.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 13:47:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 14:09:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-6 14:20:57 |Display all floors
DF2ld Post time: 2014-8-6 13:21
Canada is our lapdog, while Mexico shines our shoes, meanwhile other countries bow to us when they ...

You should watch your goof lips punk. Before you start spitting out chicklets.
I am not a teacher but even if I was I would be better off then you. you scum of the Earth worthless life living Yankee. Hope you have ammo take back your stupidity up. The great white silence will teach you a thing or two. By the way I live in Shenzhen and I am down to meet you anywhere in this city to give you first lesson in obedience and respect. Two things your uneducated hillbilly sister fuc$#n parents couldn't teach you
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-6 14:25:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2014-8-6 15:22
DF2ld Post time: 2014-8-6 11:45
Remember, Money (cash) is only a document for a debt. Its not gold but it is valued in gold,

today 44 million americans rely on food stamps, and one child out of 4 rely on food stamps. In 2006 5 million americans a month were being hired. today its around 3 million. the number of low income jobs now account for 44% of all jobs. Only 66% of men had jobs last year, the lowest level of all time. All over the country the once proud manufacturing cities are being turned in to hell holes. in detriot alone there are morte than 33,000 abandoned homes, and  70 schools have been shut down. americas real estate crisis is getting worse, and the cost of college tuition has gone up 950% since 1979. House holds are now receiving more income from the government than they are paying taxes. 59% of all americans now receive money from the federal government one way or another, and the debt is well and truly crushing them....

I dont think China have to do much really......
they have already done it themselves..

I have not met one american who is not concerned what is going on........
except rat face who is probably signing in on another account now

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.