Author: ning05

US teens beat Chinese student to death   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-8-1 21:32:17 |Display all floors
To make it clear to everyone here, I'm in favor of the death penalty for crimes like the one we are discussing here. I don't think that society should hold the burden of feeding, housing and dressing these criminals!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-8-1 23:25:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2014-8-1 23:35
longzhou Post time: 2014-8-1 21:25
A bullet is not expensive!

around 20 usd I think....
but it takes 15-20 yrs in america before that 20 usd bullet reaches the murderers head...
in between you will have countless appeals taking place....
its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$ ...sad but very true
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 03:48:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 06:27:43 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-8-2 03:48
More people beat each other to death in the USA than China? Are you sure?

I think you are just ha ...

I don't have statistics on hand to determine if crime is higher in the USA or in China, although if memory serves me right there was a thread that talked about  it. It seems to be that there are more firearm crimes in the USA than here.

As for your second statement. I don't any beef against the USA nor the citizens of that country, more considering that my own wife has a USA passport!

I already explained in my previous post that I'm in favor of the death penalty for such type of criminals like the ones we are discussing here who use violence to kill another person. I don't think society should hold the burden of such people.  As I see it, the difference in between a murderer and myself is that I don't go out with a baseball bat, knife or gun to kill others . If you want to use more technical terms it's called "lex Tailionis" or the law of retaliation. An eye for and eye. You pay with the same damage you have inflicted on to others!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 06:43:52 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-8-1 06:48
How much is this going to cost the tax payers if these criminals are kept for life in jail?

Let's t ...

Very good study

Do you suggest this idea to China too?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 06:44:48 |Display all floors
Non-Western Post time: 2014-8-1 15:06
West believes that criminals should be given rewards, not punishment.  Personally, I would throw a ...

Examples please.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-2 07:06:59 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-8-2 06:27
I don't have statistics on hand to determine if crime is higher in the USA or in China, although i ...
It seems to be that there are more firearm crimes in the USA than here.

Hey, to remind you
The topic and the reply you got, was not about firearm crimes, don´t try to divert the topic.
A crime can be committed with any kind of weapon, read the title of this thread, the victim was beat to dead, not firearm involved.

As for your second statement. I don't any beef against the USA nor the citizens of that country, more considering that my own wife has a USA passport!

Yes you have.
That´s why you in alll your posts support the trolls in this forum in all anti-West, anti-American, anti-Anglo, etc. threads.

Btw
You said and/or somebody else said in this forum your wife is from Phillipines, a country that in another thread you bashed in derogatory way. Do you remember i asked you why you talk too badly about your wife´s country? You never denied it, you never replied, you feel ashamed of course.

I already explained in my previous post that I'm in favor of the death penalty for such type of criminals like the ones we are discussing here who use violence to kill another person. I don't think society should hold the burden of such people.  As I see it, the difference in between a murderer and myself is that I don't go out with a baseball bat, knife or gun to kill others . If you want to use more technical terms it's called "lex Tailionis" or the law of retaliation. An eye for and eye. You pay with the same damage you have inflicted on to others!

If people who knows you use that law or the an eye for an eye against your own cowards thoughts posted in this forum, dear, you should leave China.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.