Author: dusty1

Bad parenting on an aircraft   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-31 12:27:35 |Display all floors
ll利 Post time: 2014-7-31 08:17
I was in a movie theater yesterday, about 25% of the way into a movie when a pack of youngish main ...

Excellently written and very APT.

I agree... most young chinese are extremely rude, arrogant, selfish and have manners from the jungle. Nothing will change for at least a generation.

Many chinese are spoilt by their parents an live a life of smart phones which they never earnt to buy....so they just dont give a s%#t.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 16:39:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
[THIS IS A SHARED ACCOUNT] Our success symbolizes loyalty to our country. Dedication, hard work, routine builds character. In a world full of snakes, ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 17:12:24 |Display all floors
ll利 Post time: 2014-7-31 16:39
The arrogant Chinese personality comes from their cultural pride without holding any shame - Examp ...

Sure - history carries some weight.............but for the examples of this thread, it comes down to the basic ignorance, greed and common sense of the masses in China.

The new rich dont care about anything unless its in thier hand or in thier pocket...and they dont care about looking left or right - they only look straight ahead - or at themselves. "What a sad race"!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 17:33:32 |Display all floors
ll利 Post time: 2014-7-31 08:17
I was in a movie theater yesterday, about 25% of the way into a movie when a pack of youngish main ...

I feel for you! Poor you! Having to live day in and day out with these horrible people.....of course, you would have the option to live with other more "civilized" human beings I suppose! No? Why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 17:35:17 |Display all floors
[THIS IS A SHARED ACCOUNT] Our success symbolizes loyalty to our country. Dedication, hard work, routine builds character. In a world full of snakes, ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 17:47:06 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-7-31 17:33
I feel for you! Poor you! Having to live day in and day out with these horrible people.....of cour ...

I have lived in many countries -- and many other countires also have their problems.

I - along many other expats choose china because we like the culture, the food and "most" of the people and their customs........however - in the west we would say its the sad few that spoil the country -- but in China its only the few who are polite and courteous.

When the Chinese take thier shitty habits away with them overseas -- then you will understand. How many western people in China (or the west) do you see spit on the restaurant floor, or push in from of others, or yell on their cellphone in public or throw rubbish on the street. (FEW)!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-31 17:49:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.