Author: evazhu924

Hi Guys,may I know your suggestions?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-29 15:37:32 |Display all floors
Can't you just ignore him? Otherwise, pass him on to another colleague. Also, do your customers need to know you're a female? Keep your sex private. I don't think he wants to be waving anything at another male.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 20:03:55 |Display all floors
Talk to your boss and ask him to assign you another customer. If your boss does not take care of his employees properly maybe it is a good time to think of getting a new job.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-30 10:59:45 |Display all floors
evazhu924 Post time: 2014-7-29 15:06
How can I ask help for police?he is in Sri Lanka,but I am in China.

Three questions.

1) Is he the owner of the business?
2) If he's not the owner can you contact the owner directly
3) Is he a major customer?

If he isn't the owner of the business, then find out the owners email, and send him screen shots of what his employee is up to along with screen captures of what he's been saying.  Demand action be taken over his disgusting behavior.

You can also have a policy change (where he's concerned anyway) that clients can only contact you via work email or fax.  This will stop him from doing what he's doing.

Never mix business clients and real friends, the two groups are not the same and never should be. This is a problem many Chinese people in sales make, clients are clients, to be treated fairly, with courtesy and professionalism, but never ever give them your mobile phone number, personal QQ or email address for example. Your only job is to ensure they get fast professional service regarding legitimate enquiries and orders.

Failing all of the above, give me his number and I'll make his life a living hell!
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 12:56:28 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-7-30 10:59
Three questions.

1) Is he the owner of the business?

Agreement

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 13:17:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-30 14:28:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2014-7-30 17:08
raton Post time: 2014-7-30 13:17
Been a Chinese, you are asking silly question. If you report the customer to your boss, it’s you lo ...

Little mouse, you didn't read what she said did you?

She's been sexually harassed by some sleazy little turd from Sri Lanka who dropped his pants and by inference flashed his penis at her under the guise of wanting products made.

As an aside, if a sales person has little knowledge of the product you can't blame the sales person, the company management aren't doing their job by properly training the staff.  In this your argument is invalid as product knowledge is irrelevant nor does it have anything to do with local customers.

I expect an apology from you on the forum as you are way out of order.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-30 19:52:58 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.