Views: 6444|Replies: 23

Hi Guys,may I know your suggestions?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-28 17:02:06 |Display all floors
Hi Guys,may I know your suggestions?----how to deal with some nasty customer?
as a female sales,I have to deal with some businessman.some of them are Junky and Obscene.
I was in this kind of situation recently.but it is hard for me to talk with colleague or friends,I mean something really hard to describle.
Even one of customer asked video call to show what kind of products he wants.but he took off his pants when the carema was turned on....
what am I supposed to do except keep silence and ignore?I mean if I want to take some "revenge",do you have any suggestions?
then there is no others get victimed,then there is no others like me to ask suggestion here.there is more and more rubbish if just let it go.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-28 17:17:28 |Display all floors
There are two things you could do.

Firstly, screenshop the offending person and if they are not the business owner report them to the owner of the business along with the offending images as proof of what their staff are up to.

You can also show such images to your boss and seek his or her advice.

Blocking the user (ignore) is going to be used a lot as a lot of perverted and twisted people pose as business people.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-28 17:31:41 |Display all floors
Just laugh at him and tell him to put it away till it gets bigger

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-28 17:59:27 |Display all floors
Difficult situation really. you could talk to your boss as suggested by ratfink, but if he is an important customer, your boss will probably tell you its not a problem. If your boss will not support you, maybe you could talk to the police because he could be doing this to other customers!!
the longer he gets away with doing this, the longer he will continue...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 10:34:41 |Display all floors
you can call police
or if this job makes so unhappy, quit it (may be a bad idea)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 10:37:25 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-7-28 17:31
Just laugh at him and tell him to put it away till it gets bigger

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 15:06:26 |Display all floors
How can I ask help for police?he is in Sri Lanka,but I am in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.