Author: judgeandjury

Ghost-Jackal-Western-Chinese-Friendship Post and Gentlemans Club- Enter [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-3 20:41:58 |Display all floors

It's not the word hello...

..it's the way it is used. As a greeting, it is fine, as a tool of adolescent/post adolescent bravado, it is high annoyance. As a hollered, drive-by it is just rude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 20:46:44 |Display all floors

ni hao

Wow!  I think I've stumbled onto a good thread here.  Even though the voting thing might be alien to some folks, I'm happy to pitch in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 21:09:27 |Display all floors

Some changes?

Ok there's no point aregueing on if "hello" should be legal or not... if we cut it out all together, than those sincere "hello" fellas will lose out... So let's alter the voting on this particular subject from just <b>"hello"</b> yes or no? to <b>"Do we just accept the 'hello hooligans' and move on"?</b> yes or no.

I vote "yes", cuz altough it bugs me, I can live with it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 21:13:45 |Display all floors

Hello!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 21:24:48 |Display all floors

Am I dreaming or you are going to play some tricks?

Yesterday, many of you were still very unfriendly to me, today suddenly all of you become so nice and make others feel so warm............I hope J.J. &B.L.&Inquisition....won't shatter my dreams by calling me very unpleasant names later............

Hello, how are you,everybody?

But you probably can't help disliking me because I still want free speech and a press of people's own...........I still anti-foreign bad influence........tekvicious and inquisition are still on my *black list*.....perhaps mine on your black lists too........I'm still waiting for a chance to ''give you some color to see see''

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 22:47:24 |Display all floors

re: wendy

how did you get in here?  didn't you see the sign on the front of the thread?  it said "gentlemens' club," not gentlewomens'.  

sorry to be rude, but i'm just pointing out that inquisition and his friends appear to discriminate against women.  just goes to show how screwed up (and reactionary, counter-revolutionary?) a character chairman, er ... i mean inquisition, really is.

ts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 23:13:22 |Display all floors

Oh.......excuse me,I didn't realize there's discrimination against ladies.......

Hmmmmm, I should have known there's no place for women to complain!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.