Author: PPsally

Top 10 hottest korean actresses   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-7-24 20:22:29 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-7-24 11:08
My Funk and Wagnalls says it means an extreme fondness of flowers.

Your saying, should i say my thought or not? has somewhat too much flavors of Great USA

Why? I can't well understand the meaning of the so-called "Funk and Wanalls" due to I have no knowledge on them. Based on this, should I say "you are once again mocking at me", of course, MY faces have been becoming thicker and thicker AS time going, but I don'think, this time your post is aimed at mocking me, due to  I CAN guess the meaning of many words--after a period of LEARNING, even I don't know the original meaning of them.

In dealing with THE confusing outside world, we have different methods. Maybe they are for the same purpose, but the methods maybe have great differences, something you think it is so simple BUT i think it is so complicated, vice versa. What a world.

Where is the hatreds coming from ?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-25 08:31:39 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-7-24 04:22
Your saying, should i say my thought or not? has somewhat too much flavors of Great USA

Why? I ca ...

It does mean an extreme fondness of flowers.
Funk and Wagnalls is an old reference dictionary and encyclopedia from the late 1800s and early 1900s.
It's still around as far as I know but it's been the butt of many jokes because of its ridiculous name.
Many comedians have used this in their routine.
"Look that up in your Funk and Wagnalls"
or
"I bet you won't find that in your Funk and Wagnalls".

See, you did learn something new.

If you want hate, chat with the right-wing extremists that infest this forum.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 20:56:49 |Display all floors
PPsally Post time: 2014-7-23 16:07

when i talk about hottest women i like to believe that are naturally beau-ti-ful.
now when you are talking about the korean women's appearance  in general, im certain you can only  find less than 10% of them are still in their natural stage.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-26 11:03:06 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 10:05:17 |Display all floors
yes, the last one... she can really get you somewhere ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-8-3 08:48:46 |Display all floors
I think han ga nin is  there one of most beautiful

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.