Views: 41197|Replies: 61

Top 10 hottest korean actresses   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-23 16:05:02 |Display all floors
Deciding who are the MOST Beautiful Korean Actresses is quite hard to do since there are a lot of pretty and gorgeous actresses in South Korea. However, my list is limited only to the actresses I have watched in the Korean dramas. There are also actresses who just dazzle me thus I couldn't resist adding them in the list.

If you're a fan of Korean dramas, these beautiful women may be common to your eyes. Now, help me decide who should be on top of the list. You can vote for your TOP 1 beautiful actress at the end of my list. ;) You can also leave me a message if you agree with my TOP 10.

10. Son Ye Jin

Son Ye Jin, on her real name Eon Jin Son, was born on January 11, 1982, and began his career in 2000 with Secret Tears series, but over the years has received more roles in movies than TV shows. The first film which made her famous was Chihwaseon, directed by Im Kwon Taekand which was showcased at the Cannes Film Festival. Other films that made her famous are: The Classic, A Moment to Remember, April Snow, My Wife Got Married or Spellbound.
Among the series in which she starred, Summer Scent is probably the one that solidified the stardom of the Hallyu wave, but played in Personal Taste with actor Lee Min Ho. She received about 30 awards, the most important being for the movie My Wife Got Married, which got her the “Best actress” title.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 16:05:25 |Display all floors
[url=][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 16:05:42 |Display all floors
[url=][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 16:06:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 16:06:21 |Display all floors
[url=][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 16:06:54 |Display all floors
9. Lee Yo Won
It is said that those born on April 9 have the talent to turn ideas into action. They give free rein to their imaginations in the most practical way possible, and their ideas are often social, therefore being often suitable to help others.
This is the case of actress Lee Yo-won. Although she started acting shy, in her debut was in the movie Scent of a Man (1998), she often burst into tears because just the other actors were applauded for their performance acting. However some members of staff have observed tears and told her that she knows to cry, this is the first positive words that they received.
Lee Yo Won became known to the public due roles in Bad Love (where she plays a cellist who falls for a married man and as a wrong decision you make in life can change your destiny radical), 49 Days, Queen Seon-deok, where played Queen Seon-deok, who had a brilliant intelligence and tremendous power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 16:07:34 |Display all floors
[url=][/url]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.