Author: ning05

MH 17: Some conclusions - Did NATO try to murder Putin?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2014-7-21 07:04:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2014-7-21 09:05

i saw in the news here, despite the massive anti-russian propaganda, reports that the Ukrainian air traffic control issued directions to the plane to fly at a lower altitude than was the requirement - it was supposed to fly at or above 35000ft, but was asked to fly  lower. Also that there are reports this plane was apparently being followed by fighter jets (which could only have been Ukrainian or of its allies)...
often those that scream the loudest without sense or logic and try too hard to pin the blame the adversary, before the evidence is in, betray their motives or guilt...
This war is being fought not only on the battlefields over Ukraine, but in the media. Lies, innuendo, revealing or concealing facts selectively are really weapons in war. This seems to be a war of the west against Russia.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-21 08:08:51 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-7-21 07:04
i saw in the news here, despite the massive anti-russian propaganda, reports that the Ukrainian air  ...

If as you imply they were ordered to fly lower by the valid Ukrainian Air Traffic Control. It would show in their logs.  It would also show on the black box flight recorder.  If the United Nations was provided access to the crash site and with the flight box recorder in tact they could independently verify what commands were given by whom.   As you say until there is proof from an independant review of the facts, stop slandering either side.
Attitude : Life is 10 percent what happens to you,  and 90 percent how you react to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-21 09:23:37 |Display all floors
RonJaDa Post time: 2014-7-21 10:08
If as you imply they were ordered to fly lower by the valid Ukrainian Air Traffic Control. It woul ...

yes, anyone should stop slandering before the facts are in.
It is however not obvious that logs will be accurate on the Ukrainian side. they could be tampered with too. it is too much in their interest and the USA's that they not appear guilty.
I was talking about the leaders of some western countries like in the USA, who are using language directed against Putin - like "to man up", to "come clean", "will hold him to his word" etc, which is not fair, courteous, or diplomatic.. unless it is diplomatic terms to threaten...
I see such language being flung around. that is true slandering and posturing..
one should credit leaders who are calm, talk without inflaming and jump to conclusions at this time.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-21 09:27:41 |Display all floors
the way some world leaders, particularly Obama and Abbot that i have seen on the news, are going about it. it seems they dont want to work in a mature fashion to cooperate with Russia or the rebels to get to the truth. They seem to want to make it a personal taunt and push them into an antagonistic position, all the while pretending they want a fair investigation.
this is true propaganda in action. forcing your adversary into exactly the position one wants for one's gain, while acting pious or outraged, having already made up one's mind or never really caring for the truth. that is chutzpah!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-21 09:55:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-21 09:58:20 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-21 09:59:28 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.