Author: linda_sun

Would you forgive your partner for cheating?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-2 20:10:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
[THIS IS A SHARED ACCOUNT] Our success symbolizes loyalty to our country. Dedication, hard work, routine builds character. In a world full of snakes, ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-3 21:31:30 |Display all floors
i rather move on to the next pretty gal than lyin to you folks here about 4giveness...that gives me a chance to shop around as well not a total lost   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-10-22 23:08:19 |Display all floors
Happyholidays Post time: 2014-9-29 05:40
Similar thing happened to me. 25 years married, two beautiful daughters, lovely home also one in F ...

Thanks for your support and kind words. We often never think about the 'What if's' mine got caught the first time, I had a great business and my focus was my family. I never gave it a second thought. He was to told to take her and keep her. I've never looked back. Sure it was not easy and my head dizzy, I lost interest in everything. I never think past things, it is life experience and history. There are many good people in this world. Sorry to hear you experienced similar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-22 23:17:38 |Display all floors
everyone is cheating in one or other way...what's wrong in it

Like everything love is also not stationary

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-22 23:35:06 |Display all floors
I think it's about respect for each other.I can't imagine  loving someone and not having enough respect as a human being not to let them know what is on your mind.I don't think there is anything lower than to sneak around ones back and have an affair.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2014-10-23 00:23:25 |Display all floors
Sex and Love.....two different things...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-23 00:51:14 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2014-10-23 00:23
Sex and Love.....two different things...

If ever did happen to me,I'd make them an offer they can't refuse

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.