Post time 2014-7-18 05:27:34 |Display all floors
never ! Do not need a STD gift !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-27 09:48:29 |Display all floors
No

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 12:05:41 |Display all floors
If I find out Babe,- you go home to your Mother!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-7-29 13:26:43 |Display all floors
Married 25 years, beautiful home, a 2nd home in Perigueux France, new car every 3 years insurance paid, holidays, no financial worries. She was caught the first time, and without any hesitation she was told to leave the family home. No shouting not anger on my behalf. Of course she went into the defensive mode screaming and shouting. I called the man at his home told him he had one [1] hour to come to my home or I was going to his. He arrived shortly after. I lead him into the dining area were my ex was seated, again no anger no animosity, I ask him did you sleep with my wife, no he replied, turning to her I said the same did you sleep with him, no she replied, I loked at them both called them liars and told them to leave, I told him take her with you, I do not need. He was reluctant as he too was married. He left after being shown the door, she later left to stay at ther sisters. next day was the excuse: drunk. Well I sorry but thats just not exceptable, for 25 years I was devoted and faithful never looking at another. With minutes a 25 year old marriage broken ended. The trust hads gone with such a short period. Life seemed worthless, and many tears feel every day every minute for 4 months, my heart was truly broken, the head even became a little dizzy as the mind took over. I lost interest in my business everything became so confusing. Only with the support of my daughters, brother  and father did the darkeness fade and life again took new. Forgive someone you love and they broken the trust and cheated you... NO Never..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-29 15:22:18 |Display all floors
onceaknight Post time: 2014-7-29 13:26
Married 25 years, beautiful home, a 2nd home in Perigueux France, new car every 3 years insurance pa ...

Your avatar and username makes me think you are a romantic person but do you also think sorrow is beautiful. Sorry to hear about your story, and whether or not you forgive is up to you.

@ Original post
I don't condone cheating, so I'm not siding with cheaters, but people do make mistakes. I would have to look at each situation individually to see if I could forgive and take him back, or if I should forgive and leave him.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-8-1 04:16:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2014-8-1 19:32

Yes I think I could, but it would depend on how I found out.

If you are as old as I am and you've been married as long as I have, you'd find there are a mountain of more things more important to be concerned about.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-8-1 19:34:29 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2014-7-17 18:40
I've had a couple of girlfriends cheat on me and it broke my heart and made me feel useless as a man ...

The older you get, the less  it seems to matter in life.

There are far more things more important things

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.