Views: 6681|Replies: 9

学习,学习,再学习 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-17 10:33:20 |Display all floors

Optimism is often dismissed as false hope. But there is also false hopelessness. That's the attitude that says we can't defeat poverty and disease. We absolutely can.

乐观是被指称为虚假的希望。但也有假的绝望。这就是态度,说我们不能战胜贫困和疾病。我们绝对可以。

乐观常被视为错误的希望。但是错误的无望也存在于世,那就是我们无法击败贫困和疾病的态度。但我们却能够做到。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-17 10:37:04 |Display all floors
网上浏览器必竟不是人, 是个东西, 有的翻译还不如浏览器. 这哪是人翻译的啊.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-17 11:45:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zxbbba at 2014-7-17 11:47

it maybe reminds that the washington paper was or had been hijacked locally or hacked by itself otherwise it couldn't be so low.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-17 15:15:18 |Display all floors
Now, one of the biggest factors in bringing more jobs back is our commitment to American energy. The all-of-the-above energy strategy I announced a few years ago is working, and today, America is closer to energy independence than we've been in decades.
眼下,把更多的就业岗位转向国内,一个最主要的因素就是缘于我们对美国能源的承诺。我在几年前宣布实施的多管齐下的能源策略正在发挥作用。美国今天的能源比近10年来任何时候都接近独立。

现在,我们对美国能源的承诺是将更多工作带回美国的关键因素之一。我在几年前宣布的所有能源策略都在起作用。今天,美国比近10年来任何时候都接近能源独立。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 09:27:32 |Display all floors
One of the reasons why is natural gas - if extracted safely, it's the bridge fuel that can power our economy with less of the carbon pollution that causes climate change. Businesses plan to invest almost $100 billion in new factories that use natural gas. I'll cut red tape to help states get those factories built, and this Congress can help by putting people to work building fueling stations that shift more cars and trucks from foreign oil to American natural gas. My administration will keep working with the industry to sustain production and job growth while strengthening protection of our air, our water, and our communities. And while we're at it, I'll use my authority to protect more of our pristine federal lands for future generations.

原因之一为什么是天然气,是这样的:如果天然气安全萃取,天然气就是桥梁上用的燃料,既能为经济提供能量,又能减少导致气候变化的碳污染。商业部门计划投资使用天然气的工厂,金额总值近1000亿美元。我将简化手续以敦促各州建立此类工厂,此次会议还将组织人员建立加油站,借以将更多轿车和卡车的燃料从外国进口石油变为美国产天然气。为维持现有产量和就业增长率,同时更多保护我们的空气、水资源及社区,我的行政部门将持续与工业部门合作。一旦我们的合作到达预想的高度,为了我们的子孙后代,我将利用我的职权保护我们的原始联邦土地。

原因之一是天然气——如果安全萃取,它将成为合适的燃料,既能为我们的经济提供能量,又能减少导致气候变化的碳污染。商业部门计划投资使用天然气的工厂,金额总值近1000亿美元。我将简化手续以敦促各州建立此类工厂,此次会议还将组织人员建立加油站,借以将更多轿车和卡车的燃料从外国进口石油变为美国产天然气。为维持现有产量和就业增长率,同时更多保护我们的空气、水资源及社区,我的行政部门将持续与工业部门合作。一旦我们的合作到达预想的高度,为了我们的子孙后代,我将利用我的职权保护我们的原始联邦土地。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-23 16:02:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zxbbba at 2014-7-23 16:38

In the coming months, I'll build on that success by setting new standards for our trucks, so we can keep driving down oil imports and what we pay at the pump.

不出几个月,我将延续小车这一成功做法,为卡车制定新的燃油效率标准,以便能继续压低石油进口和油价

未来几个月里,我将延续这一成功的做法,为卡车设定新的标准,这样我们就能继续减少燃油出口量并降低油价了。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 09:56:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zxbbba at 2014-7-25 14:18

Five years ago, we set out to change the odds for all our kids. We worked with lenders to reform student loans, and today, more young people are earning college degrees than ever before.

5年前,我们着手改变所有学生的状况,与信贷机构一起改革学生贷款。今天,获得大学文凭的年青人比以往任何时候都多。

5年前,我们竭尽所能为孩子们努力,我们和贷款者一起改革学生贷款。今天,越来越的年轻人能够获得大学学位。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.