Author: DSseeing

Is it wrong not to have a child all one life?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-15 20:39:24 |Display all floors
It's not a complete life if one don't have a chilld.Children can bring happiness to a family and this kind of happies can not be replaced by any other ones.Parents feel a sense of achievement when they bring up a child and see him or her to become a useful man for the society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-15 20:45:43 |Display all floors
Editor's pick pls.
I can't accept Dinke,nor can I accept my descendants to be so.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-16 09:18:35 |Display all floors
Given the fact that the world's population is unsustainable in the long term not having children is really the right thing to do and any person who elects not to have children should be rewarded not castigated.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 09:49:07 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2014-7-15 18:46
Science has revealed how amazing our existence is. Think about your family tree. Billiions of years  ...

I take your point.

Smile and silence are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and the slience is the way to avoid  problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-16 10:06:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-7-16 10:33:41 |Display all floors
Each person should be allowed their own free choice, my sister has chosen not to have kids and she lives a happy and fulfilled life

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-7-16 10:43:20 |Display all floors
My wife never had children and she's glad she didn't.
When we are out or at a restaurant and she sees some brat or brats misbehaving or being obnoxious
she stares at them like they are bugs.
I had three kids from my previous marriage and I can say that it is not for everyone.
In the western world where EVERYTHING is looked upon as a competition of some kind the vast
majority of kids are bound to be losers.
Capitalism amplifies this by orders of magnitude.
The 99% work and suffer so the 1% can enjoy the good life.
Bringing a child into such a world is unfair and borders on barbarism.
We can thank capitalism for this.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.