Author: dusty1

Not all Chinese are thin.   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-7-17 17:59:53 |Display all floors
Muki Post time: 2014-7-17 17:49
still think Russia and US has more fatty.Chinese regard thin as beauty,so they intentionally control ...

We have alit of fat people in Australia as well. The point of the thread is, with the westernisation of the Chinese diet, over weight people along with associated health problems will over whelm the Chinese health system, like it's doing in western countries like Australia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-17 23:35:04 |Display all floors
Walk trough any Wal-Mart in the US.  There are more people in electric karts shopping due to not being able to walk while shopping. I always look at all the junk food they are buying.
And don't forget the "Diet Coke".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 01:15:24 |Display all floors
My first time i stepped a foot in China was Guangzhou 25 years ago.
My surprised was huge, hundreds or thousand of bicycles everywhere and what i got my attention the skinny people everywhere too.
Nowadays thanks to globalization, there are all kind of body shapes.
More food, more money now are competing with the ego of many, that´s progress? in certain point it is, but nothing to do with the West.  
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 01:24:35 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2014-7-16 19:22
That is the price you pay for wanting western life style

I have read many of your posts and all have the same target anti Western, anti Anglo, anti Americans, etc

Your comment is irrational, the jealousy or envy to foreign life style is more than obvious in you and as probably you never achieved something good in life you have no other choice to blame everything to  the West.

People who make their money, they spend it as they want. Take a look to any Chinese restaurant or Western restaurant around 7pm, do you think they were forced by westerners to be there eating like there is no tomorrow?

Grow up.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 01:31:42 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2014-7-17 14:38
most chinese when grown up have slim figures like these

You always bring the fun to different threads with ur pics

Nice try but you are off topic

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 01:33:30 |Display all floors
Muki Post time: 2014-7-17 17:49
still think Russia and US has more fatty.Chinese regard thin as beauty,so they intentionally control ...

regard thin as beauty

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-18 01:44:49 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2014-7-17 23:35
Walk trough any Wal-Mart in the US.  There are more people in electric karts shopping due to not bei ...

I don´t know what is your point but it´s pointless.

Your comment is like a nationalist Chinese or a foreigner married with Chinese woman and at same time still suffering from yellow fever.

To be objective you should notice that in USA all electric karts shopping is an extra free services provided by the shops like WalllMart, things that I have never seen in China, so if they are there available for use it, why not to use it?

In USA, customers are first and always right.
In China..........................

you can complete the sentence.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.