Author: abramicus

THOSE WHO PROTEST THE SOVEREIGNTY OF CHINA IN HONG KONG MUST BE DEPORTED!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-20 08:15:59 |Display all floors
China does not own HK, but these people do:
Li Ka-Shing
Lui Che Woo
Lee Shau Kee
Kwok Family
Cheng Yu-Tung
Joseph Lau
Michael Kadoorie
Peter Woo
Pansy Ho
Victor & William Fung
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-20 11:28:40 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2014-7-20 08:15
China does not own HK, but these people do:
Li Ka-Shing
Lui Che Woo

and these people even have the title deeds to prove it.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-20 12:40:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-20 13:21
These ultrea-rich people don't even have to pay tax to Beijing.

stay on the subject old boy...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-20 15:01:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-20 13:02
I repeat:

The ultra-rich of Hong Kong, the secret owners of ther whole of the territory, that i ...

you may repeat your shxtty lies til kingdom comes but that won't make them true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-20 16:48:56 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2014-7-20 07:34
It is time China take the open, vocal, and mob challenge to its sovereignty over Hong Kong, by deman ...

http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Archive.aspx
     Keywords:  HOC Foreign Affairs Committee  
select date: July 1st to July 16, 2014 and click search.   
select page 2 in search results: HoC Foreign Affairs Committee Wed 16 Jul, 10.35am to 11.34am and watch the video recording...
It gave me the pleasure to watch Anson Chan and Martin Lee getting a long needed dress down in UK Parliament, London.
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-21 06:54:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-7-20 13:02
I repeat:

The ultra-rich of Hong Kong, the secret owners of ther whole of the territory, that i ...

Seneca old Snake, can you prove any of your defamatory allegations against the rich Chinese Hongkongers?

I can tell you which thief who is a hundred times wealthier than all these Chinese nouveaux riches combined never paid any tax to the people of China.

The British empire.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-21 06:59:59 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2014-7-20 16:48
http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Archive.aspx
     Keywords:  HOC Foreign Affairs Committee  
sel ...

Thank you for pointing out that the enemy of China is not the British people, as they do have many sensible parliamentarians who support the right of the Chinese people to their self-governance and sovereignty, including during the parliamentary debates preceding the ill-conceived attacks on China's sovereignty during the Opium Wars and Lord Palmerston's attempt to cut up China like a watermelon.  Such dissent, however, often are overruled by the royalty, which remains committed to the goal of subjugating China to British rule and control, by proxies, if need be.  The puppets know who is their real master, and they do not heed the voices of MP's, whose voices of reason, to their ears, is like chatter.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.