Author: cruising

why are there so many chinese women soldiers? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-7-24 22:10:05 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-7-21 11:54
Tht's a strange comment coming from you. Most armies around the world have female soldiers, and if t ...

yes, i have seen female soldiers from other countries but only one or two among many male soldiers. i have honestly never seen marching female soldiers, i saw hundreds of them marching together, and i think it's very, very sad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 22:42:08 |Display all floors
cruising Post time: 2014-7-24 22:10
yes, i have seen female soldiers from other countries but only one or two among many male soldiers ...

I recommend do a search on Yahoo, for example. Just input......"women soldiers around the world" You will the armies that have those women in between their service people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-24 22:56:46 |Display all floors
longzhou Post time: 2014-7-24 22:42
I recommend do a search on Yahoo, for example. Just input......"women soldiers around the world" Y ...

okay i will take your word for it, because i'm not interested enough to do a search. but thanks.

still, i think it is very sad. women should not be fighting in wars. it's bad enough the men have to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 03:59:16 |Display all floors
Molybdenum Post time: 2014-7-21 14:50
Feminism will destroy China.  It is what the West wants.

I fell to ground reading your post

you gonna blane the Capitalism too or the Christians?

Your answer was funny , same as the first post.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 04:04:03 |Display all floors
cruising Post time: 2014-7-24 22:10
yes, i have seen female soldiers from other countries but only one or two among many male soldiers ...

In Tian´amen Square in all militar parades you can see a lot of females marching
well, you must watch by tv or video bcoz the parade is not for the public.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 04:06:22 |Display all floors
cruising Post time: 2014-7-24 22:56
okay i will take your word for it, because i'm not interested enough to do a search. but thanks.

Well, in another thread also I asked to search so you can realize many things and also you can back up some of your silly statements but what I see now you don´t want to search
is your choice to be an ignorant sometimes. That´s is really sad.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-7-25 07:05:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cruising at 2014-7-25 07:11
messi30 Post time: 2014-7-25 04:06
Well, in another thread also I asked to search so you can realize many things and also you can ba ...

you cant be serious. you cant know everything there is to know in this world. how will you find time for your true interests if you dont weed out the unimportant stuff. just because you cant tell the difference between whats important and whats not, doesnt mean everyone else is like you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.